• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Tfw Zero makes a video outlining the 5 characters he wants to see buffed most

> doesn't include Zelda OR Wii Fit
> Comment section has people saying Zelda doesn't need buffs b/c she was buffed
> But Zero's buff list includes Marth
> Someone said she was buffed from Brawl

Cri
And for Wii Fit, people were saying she was too good and needed to be needed if anything.

Rosalina has gotten more buffs than Wii Fit. -_-

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I've never used either of the "sexy" Zero Suit Samus palettes. They're lame af and the only people who use them are horny teenage boys.
I used to like the secret ending outfits in their respective games (especially Zero Missions', I liked the art style) but in Smash they just seem... odd. Especially compared to the regular Zero Suit. I'll take Brawl's ZSS over Sm4sh's ZSS any day of the week.

Black palette is my favorite but I regularly use the dark blue and default skin as well.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It's also hilarious.

"IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THIS"
"YOU JUMPED INTO A SWORD YOU ******"
"APPLES DON'T FALL UP"
"They're actually cherries..."

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That sounds awesome! And it's an MMO?
Pretty much. It almost died, but another company was able to revive it. I played it before it almost died and it was fun, but eh, I didn't know who I wanted to play. The thing about this game is that genders actually do a thing. So, the female Gunner specializes in different things than the male Gunner. I don't remember what, though, but there are some characters where it's just entirely different like the male Fighter uses kicks while the female Fighter punches and there are some classes that don't have gender differences since there isn't one like the Priest and Dark Elf.

There was another game similar to it that had a different setting. Magic or steampunk... Steparu's channel probably has it; Steparu's a channel that previews MMOs. Anyway, Dungeon Fighters Online has an anime if anyone's interested. It's a wacky anime to say the least and it's loosely based on the game. Anime's called Slap-up Party: Arad Senki.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I probably should consult someone on what a good sixth Pokemon would be. ;~;

Thinking Chandelure. Help me @ Soul. Soul. -senpai! (I'll post the team too. You'll probably go nuts from it. ;w; )

Also, I remember someone who I know who plays alot of Dungeon Fighter Online, he really enjoys it. Seems to be like a mixture of a fighting game in itself too.

I need to watch Little Witch Academia.

Top Bottom