• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I probably should consult someone on what a good sixth Pokemon would be. ;~;

Thinking Chandelure. Help me @ Soul. Soul. -senpai! (I'll post the team too. You'll probably go nuts from it. ;w; )

Also, I remember someone who I know who plays alot of Dungeon Fighter Online, he really enjoys it. Seems to be like a mixture of a fighting game in itself too.

I need to watch Little Witch Academia.
step one pick Sylveon
step two pick landorous
step thre spam Hype voice and Rock Slide

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
step one pick Sylveon
step two pick landorous
Best answer. :yeahboi:

But seriously, I'm actually running something more unorthodox. Regirock, Cresselia, Parasect, Sableye and Mega Gyarados. Just need a sixth one to help with each other's weaknesses. :c (Or just get a different Mega.)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
step one pick Sylveon
step two pick landorous
step one pick Gastrodon with Storm Drain
step two pick something with Surf
step three use Stockpile to the max then spam whatever while other thing spams Surf.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wait, there's a Mega Man Legends spiritual successor? And it's being Kickstarted!?

Sweet jeez Keiji Inafune. Even though it is in early concept, Red Ash looks kinda cool.
Also, one of the characters looks exactly like Teisel Bonne.

Soul.

Best answer. :yeahboi:

But seriously, I'm actually running something more unorthodox. Regirock, Cresselia, Parasect, Sableye and Mega Gyarados. Just need a sixth one to help with each other's weaknesses. :c (Or just get a different Mega.)
idk, running unorthodox **** on VGC requires a lot of effort imo. I'd just go with viable Pokémon in the tier. Less effort for greater reward.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Well, there is a player from MD/VA who goes by the tag "Guy" that plays Greninja and Duck Hunt, but Guy is a common name, tag, etc... So yeah...
They were talking about Duck Hunt being dropped so I'm pretty sure that it's the REAL Guy.

Or a huge coincidence.

And HAPPY FAKE MOTHER'S DAY TO @BJN39 !
I can't think of anything clever ATM so take these :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::4zelda:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ugghghgh ToNY!

You gave me too much money.......

I'll put it the bank and pretend it doesn't exist because I want to earn money so I have stuff to do at work.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
@ Dabuz Dabuz
Dunno if it was actually you but, it was surprising bumping into your lobby while playing Splatoon

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They were talking about Duck Hunt being dropped so I'm pretty sure that it's the REAL Guy.

Or a huge coincidence.

And HAPPY FAKE MOTHER'S DAY TO @BJN39 !
I can't think of anything clever ATM so take these :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::4zelda:
Well, Keitaro usually fights Adom, the Ganondorf from Israel, and shofu bumped into Cyro during his Peach For Glory adventures and ended up having some friendlies with him. Small world. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hey Guys, Do You Want To Know Why People Type Like This?
Because they can't properly write/type grammar? :troll:

or bcuz there smrt n no how 2 typ

idk, running unorthodox **** on VGC requires a lot of effort imo. I'd just go with viable Pokémon in the tier. Less effort for greater reward.
I can agree with this. But it isn't gimmicky at all. And that I want to try out something new and different, like adding a Regi and something that partners with it exceptionally well. (Someone on Showdown linked me to that beldum website, and apparently Parasect partners with Regirock amazingly well.) And that I have had a bit of trouble with the more viable Pokemon on my teams. But that's just from me making bad plays or overthinking.

Also, changed my Tornadus-T back to its Incarnate forme. So now I get to Prankster Taunt/Tailwind~. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've been playing Mario Galaxy, because why not.

Also I found out if you get hit while d-airing with Jr., it can spike. Which is neat.
Are you talking about how if you fall out of a multihit move, it can spike you?

I don't know too much about the details, but I think it has to do with the autolink angles (???). That's why stuff like Peach and Greninja's uair spikes work.

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Are you talking about how if you fall out of a multihit move, it can spike you?

I don't know too much about the details, but I think it has to do with the autolink angles (???). That's why stuff like Peach and Greninja's uair spikes work.
Pretty much. I remember hearing the meteor sound once while d-airing before, but I didn't know how to cancel the attack.

I found it pretty cool how a Shoryuken hit me out of it, and I can imagine other up-b's doing the same.

Gunner is the ultimate Mii, Swordfighter is such a nerd.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
imo Swordfighter > Brawler > Gunner in terms of fun to play

Gunner is kind of like "wat do"

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
gunner is the most fun because b-reverse grenade launch travels like 5739 feet and i find it really amusing

also gunner's moves are way cooler than the others miis' moves

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gunner feels really clunky imo

I guess that's what comes from being like Samus

Grenade Launch is amazing though.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gunner is my favorite. Mainly because you can use fair to launch yourself 27392649262839254936292749362 miles backward. The mixups.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't use any of the miis

They're just like worse semi clones

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Remember when Mii Sword Fighter was better than Marth and Lucina? Now they're not? And then there's Mii Gunner and Samus. :p
Remember when Mii Swordfighter was better than anyone?

No?

Yeah, me neither.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
My Gunner playstyle is literally "spam Grenade Launch"

sometimes fair

mostly Grenade Launch

Top Bottom