• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm confused af. Is Heavy Skull Bash frame 4 or 15? I don't get it. I need a better understanding of frames.
Also lol, I'll prepare myself for the "can you shut up about HSB comments"
I don't know the details of what you're referring to but specials are weird in data dumps. For example (I brought this up once and was set straight) Palutena's Rocket Jump doesn't come out quite as early as Master Core says it does.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Don't you just love it when your premium banner matches your lipstick matches your font color?

#makeup #onpoint

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I know someone already asked a while ago what everyone's sexual orientation is, but aside from a few of you, I forgot already xD

Where my fellow Honey Nut Scooters at?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Trying to beat Stage 120 on Pokemon Shuffle. It's rather tough. :c
I'll probably just wait till I get enough Gold for the Complexity -1 item. :c

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I know someone already asked a while ago what everyone's sexual orientation is, but aside from a few of you, I forgot already xD

All my info is on my grind mii account.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing a discussion about this. It was quite interesting. (hadn't joined yet)

I'm asexual. Surprise. And aromantic for the matter. (for added alliterative appeal, I'm also agender.)

It's hard living a life as someone who gives absolutely jack about relationships and stuff. Especially when you have people around you (most of who are het, no less) telling you that you're either broken or just going through a phase. I'm not in a relationship right now not because I'm focusing on studies or trying to find the right person to be with. I'm not in a relationship because I'm simply not interested in people romatically or sexually. A lot of people I know in real life seem to confuse abstinence with asexuality.

Yeah, it's a lonely life. But one I'm very content with. It's not fun when you have people shoving relationship stuff in your face, though.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm debating on whether I should go premium or not.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
This morning I ate Hash Browns, but I ran out of Mustard so I needed some condiment. We had Wasabi and Mayonnaise so I mixed them together with some water. It was surprisingly really good wow.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I really should've tbh. She's the only character I beat Ven with in tournament.
That says alot, Thomas.
This morning I ate Hash Browns, but I ran out of Mustard so I needed some condiment. We had Wasabi and Mayonnaise so I mixed them together with some water. It was surprisingly really good wow.
I eat Hash Browns plain, lol.
Totally tempted to go premium for a year so I can constantly change my member title.

That is my only reason.
You can only change it for 30 days.

Which is why i'm not some generic Mary Sue name/ CPU 4

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Oh yeah, I remember seeing a discussion about this. It was quite interesting. (hadn't joined yet)

I'm asexual. Surprise. And aromantic for the matter. (for added alliterative appeal, I'm also agender.)

It's hard living a life as someone who gives absolutely jack about relationships and stuff. Especially when you have people around you (most of who are het, no less) telling you that you're either broken or just going through a phase. I'm not in a relationship right now not because I'm focusing on studies or trying to find the right person to be with. I'm not in a relationship because I'm simply not interested in people romatically or sexually. A lot of people I know in real life seem to confuse abstinence with asexuality.

Yeah, it's a lonely life. But one I'm very content with. It's not fun when you have people shoving relationship stuff in your face, though.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm debating on whether I should go premium or not.
Thanks for sharing! What pronouns do you prefer?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Totally tempted to go premium for a year so I can constantly change my member title.

That is my only reason.
But berninginsheer rolls right off the tongue!

Edit 2: Oh wait, you're not talking about your username ok.

Edit: Nammy, did you rage quit orrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
You can only change it for 30 days.

Which is why i'm not some generic Mary Sue name/ CPU 4
Isn't that the actual member name though? I meant the title underneath that. Probably used the wrong term for it, whoops.

:secretkpop:

Thanks for sharing! What pronouns do you prefer?
They/them. Had them on my profile for a bit but I removed it because I didn't wanna be seen as a special snowflake. Although now would be a pretty good time to mention my identity.

But berninginsheer rolls right off the tongue!
berninginsheer
I will seriously change my name to this when I get premium.

EDIT: Also I'm putting your quote in my sig now. Been looking for a new sig and I've found it. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sorry your internet is so bad Zanda :(

I feel really bad for you.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

Tbh, I much prefer to be called a Tootie Fruitie.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Wait, is that the name of one of those off-brand cereals? Personally, I prefer Tootie Frooties. :yeahboi: (I'm gay, also. ^^)

Edit: @ Lorde Lorde copied me that lameo.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hope someone who hasn't played your Dic Waffle takes this out of context and is just like, ":sadsheep:."
Everyone is always trying to play with my Dic Waffle and I'm like guys chill out I'm a Cap'n Crunch, not a Crunchy Sailor amirite

Top Bottom