• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nope. I only drank about a mug full each time.

*Kofu obtained praise from Trieste SP*
ACCEPT MY BLATANT LIES AS TRUTHS YOU UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE!

@Fernosaur I have one to send you in particular that is Ness vs "Dark" Pit where you absolutely destroy me, but I have the most disrespectful Dair spike on you. I felt so dirty, like an uncircumcised Philistine.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and playing P&DZ Mario Edition. Managing to recruit some of the Mario Enemies, just recently got the Bob-Omb and evolved/transformed it into a Bob-Omb & Lakitu. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Nope. I only drank about a mug full each time.

*Kofu obtained praise from Trieste SP*

Edit: Page steal. :^)
I dedicate this page to this gif. :secretkpop:

Can't tell if she punched the cutest one of those girls. Though the last one is a contender. :happysheep:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Last edited:
So um, I'm not a fan of customs but I usually tinker with them for lulz.

Decisive arts ain't bad at all. If you're playing as buster or speed Shulk, your basically playing as a high tier character for ~20 seconds. Decisive smash is NUTS also. You only need one grab to seal the stock.

But **** windboxes. And Palutena. And Sheik. And Donkey Kong

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
fg is making me mad with its stupidity someone face me on the 3ds

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Decisive arts ain't bad at all. If you're playing as buster or speed Shulk, your basically playing as a high tier character for ~20 seconds. Decisive smash is NUTS also. You only need one grab to seal the stock.
I knew this already when I was labbing with some of Shulk's customs. It definitely makes him fearful for a couple of seconds.
But **** windboxes. And Palutena. And Sheik. And Donkey Kong
I'm fine with weak windboxes like GnW uair but DK's Storm Punch and Kong Cyclone is just the most annoying thing ever. I'd rather lose the set than deal with that.
Oh man I think I need to watch this anime.
It's called Joshiraku if you didn't know.

Last edited:
I'm fine with weak windboxes like GnW uair but DK's Storm Punch and Kong Cyclone is just the most annoying thing ever. I'd rather lose the set than deal with that.
I should've been specific but I'm specifically talking about windbox customs.... but yeah, **** that crap.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I knew this already when I was labbing with some of Shulk's customs. It definitely makes him fearful for a couple of seconds.

I agree with Shulk. Since I did find an odd piece of tech with Shulk with his Advancing Air Slash, since you can ledge cancel his AAS during the second part of it, but he falls quicker and is always in a freefall state from it. Dunno if its viable or not, best if you checked it out in the lab.

I got no real comment on DK and his Kong Cyclone. But he probably isn't as annoying to fight as say Sheik. :V

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I agree with Shulk. Since I did find an odd piece of tech with Shulk with his Advancing Air Slash, since you can ledge cancel his AAS during the second part of it, but he falls quicker and is always in a freefall state from it. Dunno if its viable or not, best if you checked it out in the lab.

I got no real comment on DK and his Kong Cyclone. But he probably isn't as annoying to fight as say Sheik. :V
Nah he is more annoying

Which is saying a lot

Soul.

**** customs. **** windboxes. Nobody cares about poor Default.
**** Heavy Skull Bash -no one

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Sometimes I play smash 4 and think "wow, smash 4 is so great, nearly every character is viable and it's a pretty balanced roster."

Then luigi comes in and ruins my day.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hmm... that's interesting. Shulk is one of those under explored characters, I'm not surprised if we keep finding techs for the guy especially with customs.
I'd say he isn't as annoying as Sheik because I know how to deal with his customs. It's bad but it's not the worst thing ever when compared to Pikachu's Quick Attack.
**** customs. **** windboxes. Nobody cares about poor Default.
**** Heavy Skull Bash -no one
I'd say the majority of people who play this game is playing default. It's just the competitive scene who's using customs. Even then I wouldn't say all customs are bad it's just a handful of them.

Soul.

I'd say he isn't as annoying as Sheik because I know how to deal with his customs. It's bad but it's not the worst thing ever when compared to Pikachu's Quick Attack.

I'd say the majority of people who play this game is playing default. It's just the competitive scene who's using customs. Even then I wouldn't say all customs are bad it's just a handful of them.
lol quick attack is the best.
everyone is using customs because the competitive scene is using them, also the moveset project.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hmm... that's interesting. Shulk is one of those under explored characters, I'm not surprised if we keep finding techs for the guy especially with customs.
Sorry, I meant Helpless State. I got both Freefall and Helpless mixed up for a minute there. But I doubt it'll be viable or not.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
lol quick attack is the best.
everyone is using customs because the competitive scene is using them, also the moveset project.
It's absolutely ridiculous. That move is worst than any custom moves in my opinion and with customs Pikachu is easily top 2.
Sorry, I meant Helpless State. I got both Freefall and Helpless mixed up for a minute there. But I doubt it'll be viable or not.
Ah, ok. As for viability, I'm not so sure but I'll probably have a use in something.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So like,

Falling Nair into Dtilt or Dsmash is a thing

So is Nair into Elevator as well (but much more situational since it's very timing based)

So yea

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So like,

Falling Nair into Dtilt or Dsmash is a thing

So is Nair into Elevator as well (but much more situational since it's very timing based)

So yea
Old tech gorl, we've known this for quite some time. :p

Fastfall Nair always results in a hard knockdown against Jigglypuff starting at around 50%, which can lead to a free elevator kill. Makes the MU much easier to deal with, and perhaps even makes it 50:50 now.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Hey, when are they gonna fix the glitch that allows ZSS, Sheik, and Rosalina to be playable? It's been about 8 months since Smash 3DS came out and it's still a thing for some reason... I wanna have fun with the game but I won't be able to until they fix this stupid glitch. :\

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Old tech gorl, we've known this for quite some time. :p

Fastfall Nair always results in a hard knockdown against Jigglypuff starting at around 50%, which can lead to a free elevator kill. Makes the MU much easier to deal with, and perhaps even makes it 50:50 now.
Welp I must be stuck in September 2014 ;_;

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hey, when are they gonna fix the glitch that allows ZSS, Sheik, and Rosalina to be playable? It's been about 8 months since Smash 3DS came out and it's still a thing for some reason... I wanna have fun with the game but I won't be able to until they fix this stupid glitch. :\
I wish they'd fix the glitch that fixed the glitch that caused Kirby to float from a throw if he inhaled (dark) pit

Soul.

It's absolutely ridiculous. That move is worst than any custom moves in my opinion and with customs Pikachu is easily top 2.
that's what everyone seems to think about Pika in customs.
so much for saying "it gets worse in customs" months ago in the Misinformation Competitive Impressions thread smh.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
that's what everyone seems to think about Pika in customs.
so much for saying "it gets worse in customs" months ago in the Misinformation Competitive Impressions thread smh.
All we need is for someone to exploit Pikachu. Sorta like an aMSa for Greninja. Speaking of him, I heard he's going to be using Pikachu at EVO but I'm not sure if he's going to use customs or not.

Last edited:

Soul.

All we need of for someone to exploit Pikachu. Sorta like an aMSa for Greninja. Speaking of him, I heard he's going to be using Pikachu at EVO but I'm not sure if he's going to use customs or not.
Quick Attack has a really weird hurtbox if that means anything.
He's probably using Pika at EVO and leaving Uber Frog for default. I dunno why tho

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
This plush is so much bigger than I thought it would be.

When the bell rang and I saw it was mail delivery I thought it was just going to be bills but once I saw the delivery man holding a package I was wondering what my dad had bought this time and why he didn't have it delivered to his office but then I saw that it was sent to "FullMoon"

This is making me feel like a little kid all over again.

Top Bottom