• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Matsushi

True Blood
Going to Northwest Fanfest, a convention today. My favourite thing to do at conventions? SELFIES WITH COSPLAYERS YASS

Anywho, I'll most likely be disappearing for the rest of the day. I would participate in the Smash tourney over there, but I have plans in the evening so I can't stay there for long. :^(

Bye gorls~
I went to a convention last week and it was really good! I met a very experienced R.O.B player at a Smash 4 booth, but I don't think there was a tourney of some sort.

I hope you have lots of fun! :D

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Going to Northwest Fanfest, a convention today. My favourite thing to do at conventions? SELFIES WITH COSPLAYERS YASS

Anywho, I'll most likely be disappearing for the rest of the day. I would participate in the Smash tourney over there, but I have plans in the evening so I can't stay there for long. :^(

Bye gorls~
Byeee!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so at the tournament, I played Zelda in a few friendlies. One game I played against a Mega Man, he got me with the sticky bomb while I was off stage. I messed up Farore's Wind, and ended up underneath the stage... just as I reappeared under the middle of the stage (i.e. dead anyway), the sticky bomb went off and stage spiked me ;-; Zeldawful why :/ Got a couple of elevators in though, so I got my recommended daily allowance of sass at least :p

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The sad part was at I feel like there's more Zelda than Peach players nowadays. There wasn't one peach at combo breaker.
Rather have like 3 national level reps than a whole bunch of mediocre reps. That's exactly whats happening to MK.

Secondary/Pocket MKs are bad, Unknown is bad, the one i said above is bad, Japanese MKs are bad(its a damn shame too, why is he placed B tier when the players suck?).

National level MKs are Ito,Kata and S2H. High level MKs that place high in locals(even with jank) are Tech-Chase,Oki and Fye(took down custom palu with default MK).

Peach will have those 1 or 2 mains that are really good which is all a character needs tbh.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
True. Also, if you don't mind, I would like to see your Peach dominate in a replay!
Here's some of my Peach Gameplay at the tournament with some Rosalina and Palutena but 90% Peach.

4th/96

http://www.twitch.tv/adaptchance/b/662376497

Me vs Ven
01:29:36 - 01:37:15

Me vs Themariomasters
02:26:40 - 02:37:25

Me vs Scatt77
02:43:15 - 02:56:55

Me vs Ven
04:56:05 - 05:03:27

Critique would be nice!

Omg Cosmo was at Combo Breaker! I didn't even know he played Zelda in Smash 4.
He uses her on his stream all the time. You could kinda see that FG kinda took an effect on him but good job regardless. He did really good.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Rather have like 3 national level reps than a whole bunch of mediocre reps. That's exactly whats happening to MK.

Secondary/Pocket MKs are bad, Unknown is bad, the one i said above is bad, Japanese MKs are bad(its a damn shame too, why is he placed B tier when the players suck?).

National level MKs are Ito,Kata and S2H. High level MKs that place high in locals(even with jank) are Tech-Chase,Oki and Fye(took down custom palu with default MK).

Peach will have those 1 or 2 mains that are really good which is all a character needs tbh.
We have Crow. ummmm, did I mention that we have Crow?

Pink Fresh quit. Llod and Slayerz don't go to tournaments that much anymore. Dark Pch doesn't go to tournaments anymore I think.

Matsushi

True Blood
SPEAKING OF WHICH, there's something that's been bothering me for some time; I'm not too sure whether or not it's just me, but Bridge of Eldin in its Omega form hinders Zelda's up-b, to which I recover on the other side rather than on the ledge???

The arch below screws her recovery and it's irritating to say the least.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Here's some of my Peach Gameplay at the tournament with some Rosalina and Palutena but 90% Peach.

4th/96

http://www.twitch.tv/adaptchance/b/662376497

Me vs Ven
01:29:36 - 01:37:15

Me vs Themariomasters
02:26:40 - 02:37:25

Me vs Scatt77
02:43:15 - 02:56:55

Me vs Ven
04:56:05 - 05:03:27

Critique would be nice!

He uses her on his stream all the time. You could kinda see that FG kinda took an effect on him but good job regardless. He did really good.
No lag....:( :( :(

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Omg
SPEAKING OF WHICH, there's something that's been bothering me for some time; I'm not too sure whether or not it's just me, but Bridge of Eldin in its Omega form hinders Zelda's up-b, to which I recover on the other side rather than on the ledge???

The arch below screws her recovery and it's irritating to say the least.
So I see you've discovered the bane of Zelda's existence :^) It happens on other stages too like towards the very bottom of Battlefield and the lower half of Omega Boxing Ring. It sucks so much

Matsushi

True Blood
So I see you've discovered the bane of Zelda's existence :^) It happens on other stages too like towards the very bottom of Battlefield and the lower half of Omega Boxing Ring. It sucks so much
It's so annoying???? Like hell yeah I'mma recover safely on the ledge whOOPS

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Bye gorls~
Hope you have fun. I'll be going to Phx Comic-con tomorrow. Apparently the museum I volunteer at is doing a thing where you can take a selfie with an (animatronic) Triceratops, so, yeah.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Watched those Zelda games. Rolling from the ledge is like the worst option. Also, Smash 4 magnet hands are dumb.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Koiba Koiba GGs!
Lag is starting to get on my nerves so I'm going to have to stop. You've got some really nice characters! I wish we could go toe to toe in a lagless environment!

How's you like my day 1 "Dark" Pit? xD

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
@ Koiba Koiba GGs!
Lag is starting to get on my nerves so I'm going to have to stop. You've got some really nice characters! I wish we could go toe to toe in a lagless environment!

How's you like my day 1 "Dark" Pit? xD
Okay ggs to you too :)

Are you actually going to main "dark" Pit?

The lag didn't see that bad to me compared to the other lag i've seen on FG

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Exactly. I always, and only, experience lag on online multiplayer. It just makes me want to...
That kid got rekted.

My internet is so bad you can see the milliseconds count down 1 number at a time.

Online is literally impossible for me.:urg:

At least the 1 match I managed to do ended in victory!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Okay ggs to you too :)

Are you actually going to main "dark" Pit?

The lag didn't see that bad to me compared to the other lag i've seen on FG
No, not really, I just wanted to mess with you. But you went Rosalina! Ultimate troll! It was fine sometimes, but after I went to DACUS your puff on Halberd and instead ran up to you, stood there for a few seconds, then jabbed (while you were resting) I got very upset at the connection. But the games were really fun. I'd like to fight your D. Pit with my Sonic sometime. Maybe when it's not storming so bad over here.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
"Weaklings the bunch of you!"

Salty 4 Glory players are gonna cry rivers of salt when they lose to Wolf online.
How about when those who would SD after a match starts and they want nothing to do with him? I would definitely use his "What's the matter, scared?" taunt. :)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
No, not really, I just wanted to mess with you. But you went Rosalina! Ultimate troll! It was fine sometimes, but after I went to DACUS your puff on Halberd and instead ran up to you, stood there for a few seconds, then jabbed (while you were resting) I got very upset at the connection. But the games were really fun. I'd like to fight your D. Pit with my Sonic sometime. Maybe when it's not storming so bad over here.
Lol yeah I usually go Rosie first in smash

And I was wondering why you didn't do u smash when I missed the rest I wanted some fancy kills for the Montage ;___;

And Rosie is actually my main-main and dark pit is my main ;)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
How about when those who would SD after a match starts and they want nothing to do with him? I would definitely use his "What's the matter, scared?" taunt. :)
They can't handle Queen Zanda, I tell you.

Mainly due to lag DX

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol yeah I usually go Rosie first in smash

And I was wondering why you didn't do u smash when I missed the rest I wanted some fancy kills for the Montage ;___;

And Rosie is actually my main-main and dark pit is my main ;)
Well I'd like to fight your Rosie more too :) Just don't make me fight Jigglypuff as Ike :( That match makes me cry real tears.

I saved the replay of the one where I dodge your Puff spin charge with my usmash and you died xD

Top Bottom