• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Lol I just found someone on for glory who I played on smash ladder some time ago

he's still on my friends list too lol, what are the odds

@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima

I think we both support Bandana Dee for Smash right?

I think I'm gonna abandon my support for him. I don't support candidates that can potentially outrange my Monado boy. That includes Ridley btw.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Waddle Dee will have not so good frame data and most likely poor mobility, like real talk he uses a ****ing spear and the only way he uses it is by thrusting. So yeah his range would be dumb.

But in canon MKs sword is bigger than his body and yet his range is poor...

Edit: I stole this page like i stole your girl...if you don't have a girl then i stole your pet. If you don't have a pet i stole your toothbrush.

Last edited:
You think they'd give a waddle dee more range than Dedede or Shulk? :196:
Yeh. Potentially. His spear has insane range man. Just play Return to Dreamland. Hits hard too. His lag is pretty nuts tho
Waddle Dee will have not so good frame data and most likely poor mobility, like real talk he uses a ****ing spear and the only way he uses it is by thrusting. So yeah his range would be dumb.

But in canon MKs sword is bigger than his body and yet his range is poor...
becuz Sakurai

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
MK purchased a shorter sword as well as holding back his ability to glide in order to have a fair fight with everyone. Such a wonderful knight.
How about no

I'll take your word for it though :196:
The game sucks, can't use MK without a second player. Sakurai cumbak pls.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I seriously need to play more Kirby games. I've only played about two. Rainbow Curse on the DS and The Amazing Mirror on the 3DS VC (When I was part of the ambassador programme)

Soul.

Waddle Dee is whatever to me. I don't really care about new, new characters cus muh speculachian omggg. Spear is good and all, but... mehhhhhh

Amazing Mirror was the ****.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
MK purchased a shorter sword as well as hold back his ability to glide in order to have a fair fight with everyone. Such a wonderful knight.
He even gives Kirby a sword before battle. (outside of smash at least)

He fights to win, but he also fights fair.

The game sucks, can't use MK without a second player. Sakurai cumbak pls.
Problem not really solved:

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I seriously need to play more Kirby games. I've only played about two. Rainbow Curse on the DS and The Amazing Mirror on the 3DS VC (When I was part of the ambassador programme)
I played Kirby Triple Deluxe for the 3DS and it was really good. Definitely one of the better Kirby games.

Waddle Dee is whatever to me. I don't really care about new, new characters cus muh speculachian omggg. Spear is good and all, but... mehhhhhh
I'm not really into speculating. I just support who I want to support. That's all

warionumbah2

Smash Master
True story

In brawl remeber that big scene where everyone was flying towards the big shadow ball? Well MK sacrificed his goddamn ship the same ship he literally just got back thanks to solid snake(seriously what kind of name is this? Lol) and poocario.

After beating tabuu he did a classic MK revenge and unleashed his true power, power so great that the humans irl were effected by his brokenness.

In sm4sh invitations, the letter said that MK can join only if he holds back. He thinks "as a knight I shall not hold back" but sakurai promised to give his Halberd back (which is why its back as a stage). So MK agreed and swears that he wont crush all the nintendo and 3rd party characters as hard as he had done in the past.

-Fin

Comment, like and follow. Also hit up other stories.

Lavani and the bomb omb: training mode
Radical larry: the clown
Reserved: the silly kirby main
Colored box: the revolution
Zelda social: the thread that never dies
Macchitato: who should I main today?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Amazing Mirror was really fun and it was pretty non-standard as well.

Return to Dreamland is still my favorite though, mainly because of fun memories of playing with my friends.

And the ninja minigame was really fun too, even if it was super basic it's a lot of fun with friends.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Toon zelda pls

With four swords adventures alternate costume

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The 2 characters on my sig are pretty much all I want at this point.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Inb4 balance patches with every dlc character

I sure hope not honestly

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not against the revolution but frankly...
<--The avatar stays.

Kirby Amazing Mirror was great. I loved the exploration. My ideal Kirby game would be a huge series of connected maps like that with treasures to find and combining copy abilities like Kirby 64. Seriously, why is K64 the only game where kirby can combine abilities? (inb4 the few abilities in Squeak Squad that could be combined like Fire Sword).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Just saw Episode 5 of Gintama 2015. My god, that was hilarious.

Also. I question why 02's Battle Theme is so good. And I mean the remix that we hear in Sm4sh and Brawl.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I was getting bored of my own avatar anyways. Though I might change the color so as to not usurp Vanilla. :p

I don't think the shade is the same but it's close.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
If they are allowing Halberd, then they should let Pilot Wings or Wuhu Island be legal.
I've never played wuhu island, but pilot wings I don't think so because at some parts of the stages, when you are launched off, it knocks you back on the stage. That's just no.

Halberd is much more consistent with the edges, and the hazards are so easy to dodge and don't really effect play much at all. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm against Halberd simply because the low ceiling. Say what you want about the claw and lasers but throw to Uair combos kill too early in SSB4.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Johnny Cage vs Quan Chi

Quan Chi: "I have found you Johnny Cage!"
Johnny: "Did you bring cupcakes!?"
Quan Chi: "No. Death e.e "

XD

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've never played wuhu island, but pilot wings I don't think so because at some parts of the stages, when you are launched off, it knocks you back on the stage. That's just no.

Halberd is much more consistent with the edges, and the hazards are so easy to dodge and don't really effect play much at all. Just my 2 cents
I dig it.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm against Halberd simply because the low ceiling. Say what you want about the claw and lasers but throw to Uair combos kill too early in SSB4.
That's true, but that's why it's a counter pick. Kinda like how lylat cruise is with its weird edges for certain recoveries

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If they are allowing Halberd, then they should let Pilot Wings or Wuhu Island be legal.
Oh god NOT pilotwings, that stage is such a horrible campfest. Sit below the upper wings and circle camp = ez win ez life, I don't need to own a Wii U to know that stage is better off banned.

I know less about Wuhu, the only thing that really seemed bad to me about it was when I saw two people gentleman to it on TLOC's stream, ZSS boost kicked during one of the grounded segments, and the platform came up and took off so fast she died before landing lag was over. Other than that (which really I guess it just comes down to "be wary of where you are on the stage and when you use laggy moves") I don't see a reason it shouldn't be legal.

I also think Skyloft is cool but after recently seeing a rather lengthy video detailing the inconsistencies in when terrain will or won't hit you and where it can or can't save you, as well as the occasional glitches where you get stuck outside the stage and left to die, I can understand it not being widely legal.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
There are not a lot of stages that can be called 'fair' in this game. I would love it if they made a series of legal custom stages.

I think it's a WIP, but who knows if they will be accepted worldwide.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Oh god NOT pilotwings, that stage is such a horrible campfest. Sit below the upper wings and circle camp = ez win ez life, I don't need to own a Wii U to know that stage is better off banned.

I know less about Wuhu, the only thing that really seemed bad to me about it was when I saw two people gentleman to it on TLOC's stream, ZSS boost kicked during one of the grounded segments, and the platform came up and took off so fast she died before landing lag was over. Other than that (which really I guess it just comes down to "be wary of where you are on the stage and when you use laggy moves") I don't see a reason it shouldn't be legal.

I also think Skyloft is cool but after recently seeing a rather lengthy video detailing the inconsistencies in when terrain will or won't hit you and where it can or can't save you, as well as the occasional glitches where you get stuck outside the stage and left to die, I can understand it not being widely legal.
Changed my mind about Pilot Wings. Agree with Skyloft.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima

I think we both support Bandana Dee for Smash right?

I think I'm gonna abandon my support for him. I don't support candidates that can potentially outrange my Monado boy. That includes Ridley btw.
I was actually thinking about this yesterday, I don't know if I want Bandana Dee in Smash. At least, not as DLC. Magolor would be a much more interesting character compared to Bandana Dee. Swinging a spear around vs an actual dark mage thing?

Top Bottom