• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I've decided I'll probably name the new page "The Mysterious Attendant of Farore's Elevator". If I make a Zelda character page, internet people like dem Links may start attempting to roleplay or flirt with me, and I kinda don't really want to deal with that. Also I can be open about Smash in general rather than a specific character.

Page description will probably go like this:

"Rumours say that in the basement of the Smash tier list... there exists a peculiar elevator, named after the goddess Farore. People who find themselves inside this elevator are never to be heard of again... and a mysterious attendant seems to be responsible..."

Latte

Smash Ace
I spilled some of my coffee on my blanket and I'm just sitting here wondering why bad things happen to good people

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Everytime I enter this thread I leave slightly confused and partially disturbed in some fashion.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really need to learn the Pikachu MU better as I keep messing up.

It doesn't help that I keep mistiming my N-Airs and the input lag isn't letting me do N-Air -> Up-Smash consistently to finish him off.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
@ BJN39 BJN39 seems like we play each other next in the 3ds thing. Just pm whenever you can I guess

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait, Philoz how come your name is in pink while everyone else is blue(Commoners) light blue (Premium) red (mods) and Black? (Senators? I forget.)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
It seems like everytime I comeback it's like I'm always walking in on the weirdest conversations.

Eh. No place like home.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait, Philoz how come your name is in pink while everyone else is blue(Commoners) light blue (Premium) red (mods) and Black? (Senators? I forget.)
Pink text means I'm a naughty gorl responsible for doing naughty things~ >uO *shot*

Actually, it just means that I've been "pranked" by a Premium user, nothing much else. They just give it to me. c:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Pink text means I'm a naughty gorl responsible for doing naughty things~ >uO *shot*

Actually, it just means that I've been "pranked" by a Premium user, nothing much else. They just give it to me. c:
Wait how do you get pranked?:surprised:

Rizen

Smash Legend

It could easily mean both ;)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wait how do you get pranked?:surprised:
I guess Premium people just have the power to prank two people of their choice every month or something. Don't really know the specific details though. :^(

Also gorls, I made the Facebook page! If you all have Facebook accounts, you can go like it~

Top Bottom