• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I still don't have every custom move. It takes forever to get them.
Omg no, not the bathroom ew.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LITERAL **** GOES UP IN THE AIR IF YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN? IT REACHES THE FUGGIN KITCHEN EW.

That is literally what happens when you leave the bathroom door open.

Also @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I am actually wearing a buttoned shirt with no pants right now. Living the dream.
It's not like we're not inhaling when in the bathroom anyway.:ohwell:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Yay. Room mates. ._.

I have to give up the TV to my roomies who need to satisfy their Netflix cravings while I'm trying to play Project M Patt Edition with my neighbors.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It's not like we're not inhaling when in the bathroom anyway.:ohwell:
Yeah but inhaling it is different than it going all over your house and sticking to like your cups and frying pans and fajlksdhgjsad

Edit: I'm exaggerating a little bit, in case it wasn't obvious. I am also of the opinion the air outside is actually dirty as literal **** because of pollution, so it really makes no difference :p

It still seems so awkward to go with the door open :'D

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well speaking of Netflix and a topic change, we're watching House M.D. In my psychology studies class.

Best. Prof. Ever.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Omg no, not the bathroom ew.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LITERAL **** GOES UP IN THE AIR IF YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN? IT REACHES THE FUGGIN KITCHEN EW.

That is literally what happens when you leave the bathroom door open.

Also @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I am actually wearing a buttoned shirt with no pants right now. Living the dream.
I'm in the nude.

Except for the socks ;)

Frickin loving life right now.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I knew it! As soon as as I saw you were online!

Also I didn't eat anything on Sunday so at 1am I went to the convenient store and bought a bag of Doritos and just frickin ate a bag of Doritos.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
doesn't shulk have like 1 sub 10 frame ground move

1 sub 10 frame ground and air move

not grab

Maybe... @FullMoon lives in Brazil so he might not be optimal for streaming

Wii U or 3DS? positioning is key too

uh
@ Lozjam Lozjam
@ Shrokatii Shrokatii
Myself and Ganondorf are merely taking a vacation away from Hyrule. Ever since the delay and news that we will have a lack of information, Ganondorf and I saw we had no use. Aonuma refuses to say anything to even Ganondorf... So we went to go find a place to train and learn new skills. We eventually came to Bionis, where we found that they have similar motives than I. We are now preparing to take a trip to a place called "Mira". Nonetheless, we learned many new ways to decimate our opponents. The people of Bionis even lent Ganondorf a Doll(Skell I guess), and an over clock gear. So do not think we are sitting around getting soft! We are stronger than we ever were!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I wish I had a skell irl :(
XBC X is looking amazing, I can't wait until it and the next LoZ come out :awesome:

Random ramblings again: Huge imo incoming

I've been thinking but I'm pretty sure that some of Shulk's match ups are outdated. Like, severely. I still have him at a disadvantage against Robin but really? Is it like that now? The Shulk boards have been advancing the meta so far and some other boards have done the same.

:4robinf:
Might be 55:45 for Shulk now even with the wind jab buff (Currently at 40:60 Robin)
:4metaknight:
I don't even know this ****ing match up but I've seen some gameplay of MK. Without MALLC, this looks like a 40:60. Maybe worse or better than I think. With MALLC, this is probably 50:50 or a 45:55 at worst because hooray for zero landing lag. But no one mastered that except for our lord and saviro 9B

@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 I'm not so comfortable with theory crafting. I haven't seen a good Shulk vs a good MK which doesn't help either. You have a cent now to drop?
:4link:
The nerf hit him hard so um (Currently at 60:40 or something Shulk)
:4rob:
Um. The more I think about it, the more I think it isn't as horrendous as I thought at first
:4diddy:
noodLes

Anyway, with that being said

It doesn't help though that my scene is Sheik-nation. How the hell do I manage to survive this crap?

Edit: If you agree with me on this being MK's favor, you have given me the ultimate purpose to actually revive my back up Sonic unless MK is not-so-good against Fox.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Random ramblings again: Huge imo incoming

I've been thinking but I'm pretty sure that some of Shulk's match ups are outdated. Like, severely. I still have him at a disadvantage against Robin but really? Is it like that now? The Shulk boards have been advancing the meta so far and some other boards have done the same.

:4robinf:
Might be 55:45 for Shulk now even with the wind jab buff (Currently at 40:60 Robin)
:4metaknight:
I don't even know this ****ing match up but I've seen some gameplay of MK. Without MALLC, this looks like a 40:60. Maybe worse or better than I think. With MALLC, this is probably 50:50 or a 45:55 at worst because hooray for zero landing lag. But no one mastered that except for our lord and saviro 9B

@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 I'm not so comfortable with theory crafting. I haven't seen a good Shulk vs a good MK which doesn't help either. You have a cent now to drop?
:4link:
The nerf hit him hard so um (Currently at 60:40 or something Shulk)
:4rob:
Um. The more I think about it, the more I think it isn't as horrendous as I thought at first
:4diddy:
noodLes

Anyway, with that being said

It doesn't help though that my scene is Sheik-nation. How the hell do I manage to survive this crap?

Edit: If you agree with me on this being MK's favor, you have given me the ultimate purpose to actually revive my back up Sonic unless MK is not-so-good against Fox.
Do what I do when I have to fight Sheik.

Pick Zelda

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ten pages.

Nope.

Let's just pretend this one is the only one that happened.

Living alone sounds like fun, but paying rent doesn't :/
I will second both parts of this. Gets lonely though.

I'm in the nude.

Frickin loving life right now.
Too cold in the house for that **** today. But kudos to living the dream.

Well speaking of Netflix and a topic change, we're watching House M.D. In my psychology studies class.

Best. Prof. Ever.
I wish I had professors that chill. Kudos.

Also if you want to go a few rounds on 3DS while your roomies feed the need I'm game.

My best friend plays Sheik.

Sometimes I wonder how he's still my best friend.

So yeah, Sheik is still a jerk because edgeguarding is a thing for her

Gonna play some Smash 4, then some P:M. After that, Xenoblade all the way

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just played some DK64 today, got a bit further in World 4 (Just need to find 282 remaining coloured bananas, Blueprints, how to get to the K. Rool Arena and the 2nd Banana Fairy. :V)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm waiting for @Kofu so we can play our matches.

Right now just playing for glory because classic mode is being a butt and not giving me any customs at all. I feel I won't be able to play g&w in this tournament because I have no moves for him at all :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ten pages.

Nope.

Let's just pretend this one is the only one that happened.

I will second both parts of this. Gets lonely though.

Too cold in the house for that **** today. But kudos to living the dream.

I wish I had professors that chill. Kudos.

Also if you want to go a few rounds on 3DS while your roomies feed the need I'm game.

My best friend plays Sheik.

Sometimes I wonder how he's still my best friend.
My alert box got spared

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

Would, but my 3DS is still getting fixed.

I had to forfeit the tournament because of it. :/

I've been practicing a lot of Project M with Sonic and Lucario but I still can't take it that seriously because I have the Patt edition, which we play at get togethers a lot.

But it also explains why no one likes to play with me because I'm competitive and: "Smash isn't meant to be taken to competitively, you're no fun to play against Pep."

Ha.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Good morning

I have school off today because juniors and seniors are testing. I have no clue how that affects me but whatever, not complaining. How are you guys?

Top Bottom