• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hyrule warriors is fun in a brain dead sort of way. I don't play it to show skill or be hardcore but it's great for vegging out.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Hello my friends!

It's been a while. How's everything been?

I hear Zelda got some changes recently! So that's pretty nice right?

Take care you guys!

Sincerely,
Auntie Rion

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I was playing some matches with my friends yesterday, we choosed Random characters for the lelz
I got :4zelda:
They got scared (no joke, they got scared) because I main her and proceeded to team up against me, I dodged most of their attacks and when they got enough damage by attacking themselves I just walked and used the Elevator to KO all of them.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Guys, just wanted to bring attention into this in case anyone is interested.

I dunno if you heard, but Nepal was recently hit by a pretty huge earthquake that's hit the country really, really hard. The death tolls are not only increasing by the hour, but too many of the country's touristic attractions were reduced to rubble. Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world, and a lot of it's yearly national budget came from tourism. Not only is recovery really, really hard in the short term due to the casualties, reconstruction efforts, and the monsoon season drawing near, making landslides and flooding imminent due to the damaged soil, but the long-term recovery efforts are going to be equally as hard due to the national landmarks being demolished and by the estimated decline in outdoors expeditions for tourists as well. There are hundreds of missing people in the Everest as well, due to avalanches and aftershocks.

Anyways, the point is, Nepal is in dire need of help from the world over. Just putting this out here in case anyone wants to donate some money. Any amount is good, really. If you can't, try to get the world out in social media. Any little effort is good for the cause~

Here's a link for a donating portal.

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/nepal-earthquake-relief-fund/

And another link for a number of different charities.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-04-...rities-doing-relief-work-following-earthquake

Latte

Smash Ace
I just ate a ton of mini Oreos and now my stomach hurts. Mini Oreos aren't even good

I just ate a ton of mini Oreos and now my stomach hurts. Mini Oreos aren't even good
Any oreo is good for me~

I'm going full Shulk now btw. I think I'm done with secondaries until I finally solidified my MALLC metagame.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've been meaning to ask this. What do you guys think of my intro piece on this site ?
I've updated it recently to V3.0.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Here

Welcome to Smashboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here. Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here: :)
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters !
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @ Trieste SP Trieste SP and @Cyndane

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
The information is great, but I will admit the colors hurt my eyes. There doesn't seem to be any real meaning behind the color choices, so my suggestion would be to keep the colors default.
Thanks I've just been trying out new things. I wanted to make it all easy to read and distinguish each section with the colours.
The thing is it differs from people to people. Some people will like the colours while others like you might not.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Thanks I've just been trying out new things. I wanted to make it all easy to read and distinguish each section with the colours.
The thing is it differs form people to people. Some people will like the colours while others like you might not.
That's very true. My personal opinion is clean and simple over colorful, while others may prefer the colors.

This is unrelated to the colors, but my suggestion would be to gather the random bits of info together and separate them from the thread directories. Here's an example of what I mean (note: I simply removed the colors and emoticons because that makes it easier to work with).
Welcome to SmashBoards! We hope you enjoy your time here. Before you post, please check out the Global Rules!

Helpful Threads and Boards

For online matches, try the following threads:

Check out your Smash main's respective character board; you'll be sure to find helpful tips:

Things to Note

• Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
  • Guides are very useful as they give in-depth tutorials of a certain character.
  • Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area!
  • Purchase a premium membership to obtain some extra perks and features on the site. Plus, it helps out SmashBoards!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me!
I didn't spend too much time on that, but I hope you understand the idea I'm trying to get across.
  1. Moved rules from the end to the beginning, as the rules are the single most important thing for new users to see.
  2. Added two categories (Helpful Threads and Boards and Things to Note), and gathered stray information into their respective categories. This makes it cleaner and easier to read.
  3. Fixed any grammar and spelling errors I ran across.
  4. Cleaned up some links, such as having the
  5. Created bullet lists for certain items.
These aren't changes you have to use, they're just some suggestions. Great job, by the way!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur Why haven't we played sm4sh yet? The world needs to witness hyper offense Zelda v Offensive Villager.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
That's very true. My personal opinion is clean and simple over colorful, while others may prefer the colors.

This is unrelated to the colors, but my suggestion would be to gather the random bits of info together and separate them from the thread directories. Here's an example of what I mean (note: I simply removed the colors and emoticons because that makes it easier to work with).
Welcome to SmashBoards! We hope you enjoy your time here. Before you post, please check out the Global Rules!

Helpful Threads

For online matches, try the following threads:

Also, check out your main's respective character board; you'll be sure to find helpful tips!

Things to Note

• Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
  • Guides are very useful as they give in-depth tutorials of a certain character.
  • Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area!
  • Purchase a premium membership to obtain some extra perks and features on the site. Plus, it helps out SmashBoards!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me!
  1. Moved rules from the end to the beginning, as the rules are the single most important thing for new users to see.
  2. Added two categories (Helpful Threads and Things to Note), and gathered stray information into their respective categories. This makes it cleaner and easier to read.
  3. Fixed any grammar and spelling errors I ran across.
  4. Cleaned up some links, such as having the
  5. Created bullet lists for certain items.
These aren't changes you have to use, they're just some suggestions. Great job, by the way!
Thanks. I'll work on it. But I think it's a bit huge for the new members. If I gave them this, they might think I'm giving them a whole manual to read and that's not what I'm after. That's why I've did it that way.

But the whole change notes thing is really good.

Latte

Smash Ace
Thanks. I'll work on it. But I think it's a bit huge for the new members. If I gave them this, they might think I'm giving them a whole manual to read and that's not what I'm after. That's why I've did it that way.

But the whole change notes thing is really good.
Yes, that's exactly what I was worried about.
I see what you mean, and I completely agree. Well, regardless of how you design it, it still provides helpful information!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur Why haven't we played sm4sh yet? The world needs to witness hyper offense Zelda v Offensive Villager.
Dunno!!

We can play during the week if you want :D. Though I dunno cause I might get busy with work and also planning my boyfriend's birthday party, so perhaps not until the weekend!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Dunno!!

We can play during the week if you want :D. Though I dunno cause I might get busy with work and also planning my boyfriend's birthday party, so perhaps not until the weekend!
DANGIT FERN TAKE MY LIKE BAIT

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cats are funny. I self medicate with eat a lot of sweets, especially chocolate but I run/walk 1-3 miles a day and eat very healthy otherwise. If I pay the toll it doesn't hurt me; except it's harder to actually lose weight :/

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Just finished some matches with @ Fernosaur Fernosaur . He got to play as top tier Zelda... against my variety of characters. Top tier Zelda dittos are amazing, holy crap. Lightning kicks for daysss~

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Just finished some matches with @ Fernosaur Fernosaur . He got to play as top tier Zelda... against my variety of characters. Top tier Zelda dittos are amazing, holy crap. Lightning kicks for daysss~
Yeah those matches were really fun. Top tier everyone is pretty cool. It's an entirely different game, though. Like, 100% different.

Also lol 30% lightning kicks.

DANGIT FERN TAKE MY LIKE BAIT
Hahahaha oh man I'm gonna be the biggest c**k tease from now on <3

Edit: **** I forgot I had already posted. Sorry @BJN39 I'm too sleepy and messed up :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hahahaha oh man I'm gonna be the biggest c**k tease from now on <3

Edit: **** I forgot I had already posted. Sorry @BJN39 I'm too sleepy and messed up :'(
The double post AND the censor dodge.

Almost as edgy terrible as :4darkpit:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
crap and I deleted the link I'll see how fast I can do this

found it
View attachment 49318
Holy **** that gif killed me.

Is that from a video or something? XD :p

Guys, just wanted to bring attention into this in case anyone is interested.

I dunno if you heard, but Nepal was recently hit by a pretty huge earthquake that's hit the country really, really hard. The death tolls are not only increasing by the hour, but too many of the country's touristic attractions were reduced to rubble. Nepal is one of the poorest countries in the world, and a lot of it's yearly national budget came from tourism. Not only is recovery really, really hard in the short term due to the casualties, reconstruction efforts, and the monsoon season drawing near, making landslides and flooding imminent due to the damaged soil, but the long-term recovery efforts are going to be equally as hard due to the national landmarks being demolished and by the estimated decline in outdoors expeditions for tourists as well. There are hundreds of missing people in the Everest as well, due to avalanches and aftershocks.

Anyways, the point is, Nepal is in dire need of help from the world over. Just putting this out here in case anyone wants to donate some money. Any amount is good, really. If you can't, try to get the world out in social media. Any little effort is good for the cause~

Here's a link for a donating portal.

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/nepal-earthquake-relief-fund/

And another link for a number of different charities.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-04-...rities-doing-relief-work-following-earthquake
I've been hearing so much about this.

They be in mah prayers :'(

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Fun fact about my avatar.

I'm not wearing pants in that picture.

Because I live alone.

#bachelorlife

Yes I was wearing a long sleeve button up shirt with no pants. I have my reasons!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Fun fact about my avatar.

I'm not wearing pants in that picture.

Because I live alone.

#bachelorlife

Yes I was wearing a long sleeve button up shirt with no pants. I have my reasons!
Living alone does have its perks. Not needing to shut the bathroom door is another :smirk:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Living alone does have its perks. Not needing to shut the bathroom door is another :smirk:
Omg no, not the bathroom ew.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LITERAL **** GOES UP IN THE AIR IF YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN? IT REACHES THE FUGGIN KITCHEN EW.

That is literally what happens when you leave the bathroom door open.

Also @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I am actually wearing a buttoned shirt with no pants right now. Living the dream.

Last edited:
Top Bottom