• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I listen to JPop and just sit around on my PC, doing nothing besides TF2, YouTube vids and (Sometimes) Smash. :V
Right now I'm looking for ideas for some shipping one shots. I'm shipping my whole class together XD:happysheep:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
back at CCI:
Miis must be Default weight height
Me:
WHY DON"T YOU JUST BAN HSB. LEAVE MY CHARACTERS ALONE

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
lol jk i'm 17. Why do you wanna know?
Oh, nothing in particular. Just found it funny cause I used to hate on others' musical tastes for no reason whatsoever back when I was that age. You know, things from the old days that I don't miss!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh, nothing in particular. Just found it funny cause I used to hate on others' musical tastes for no reason whatsoever back when I was that age. You know, things from the old days that I don't miss!
The only kind of music I honestly do kinda talk negatively about are Dubstep, Death/Heavy/Country Metal and occasionally Rap. (I prefer Pop, Rock, Light Music (K-On!~), J-Music and sometimes mashups and remixes.)

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I always forget that most people in this thread are way younger than me, it makes me feel old. :-(

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
what is error code 106-0112

and why do i keep on getting it

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
In other news, deep dream story

So some of you may know about the relatively new game Life is Strange it's about a brunette teenage girl who can rewind time.

Well, I'm really interested in the game and have watched lots of gameplay, etc.

I had a dream last night, and in it partway through I started seeing this world and walking in the eyes of a girl very similar to the protagonist in LiS, and she was going through a very unique school lot and a bridge, when she tripped and got a nosebleed (Yeah yeah, kinda weird dream.) then I realized: I had had this dream before, like, A LONG TIME ago.

I went on and things started playing out, I realized I could rewind time, (And something in my mind then clicked; like I was remembering a deep plot mpoint.) and I knew exaclty what was going to happen next, I chased some bully jerk kid who was going to lie about me having done some wrongdoing, but he beat me there before I could say against it.

Fortunately, he was talking to my 'favorite' teacher or something, and after, when I talked to him he was very understanding. What get's weirder is I knew this was gonna happen, and THEN, when we were having pizza later, (lol, don't ask how there was pizza in the room, I could not tell you why.) I knew that when I left and looked back at him once more, something would happen to his face while he had some pizza in his mouth--like, it would look like a piece of a mask peeled off his face, but the quickly repaired. (It was creepy back when it first happened too. It felt like I shouldn't trust him.)

From there it was mostly a blur, but things kept happening the were like excerpts from somethings I had dream ages ago.

I was certain I had gotten the recollection from a video game or anime, but when I searched this morning, nothing came up at all like what I had dreamed. I think... It was purely a story my mind had made. But when it started and there was the click, I suddenly knew almost everything that would happen after: The whole thing had a weather undertone (I think there was going to be a natural disaster that I could stop. Both my character and the aforementioned teacher were weather enthusiasts. Either way there was snow out of season.) I could rewind time (I think I might've used it to beat the bully or whatever to that office to talk to the teacher.) I also remember making a friend who was a girl, then there was two love interests, the one who was a longer time friend, and a reserved and rough, but more interesting one who exists in the storyline longer. I even remember when he jumped off a short building roof but LIVED, only after having disappeared for a while, leaving me not knowing his fate.

Now, this is intersting to me as I vividly remember the ability to rewind time, and being a teenage brunette girl, (And a few other strikingly similar details.) but this was WAY before LiS was out, more than likely even before the game's inception years before.

Yeap.
Omg you STOLE Fujin's ability to predicT things. :surprised:

If you had made that game based on your dream immediately then you'd be one rich sis right now smh...
Yay, Falco is the wannabe Bair the character. :p

This is a ratio of hit frame and KO percent. Zelda's on the list 4 times. Thank the Thinkaman.

Edit: I thought Wii Fit Trainer's Bair was frame 4.
I'd just like to point out that 4 of Zelda's moves are on there, and they all have single digit startup times. :bluejump:Yaay Zelda~

And what's this about Squidboards? I might check it out...but then I'll be spoiled from those nice new features I'm hearing about...

Unrelated: These 200cc horror stories are scaring me ._.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Omg you STOLE Fujin's ability to predicT things. :surprised:

If you had made that game based on your dream immediately then you'd be one rich sis right now smh...

I'd just like to point out that 4 of Zelda's moves are on there, and they all have single digit startup times. :bluejump:Yaay Zelda~

And what's this about Squidboards? I might check it out...but then I'll be spoiled from those nice new features I'm hearing about...

Unrelated: These 200cc horror stories are scaring me ._.
I haven't gotten to 200cc yet. (Thankfully) Just messed around on Big Blue. I love how you hear the announcer from F-Zero X say "THIS IS THE FINAL LAP."

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I haven't gotten to 200cc yet. (Thankfully) Just messed around on Big Blue. I love how you hear the announcer from F-Zero X say "THIS IS THE FINAL LAP."
I'm thinking about just doing the Mushroom Cup on 200cc for now...back to the basics of the basics.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I always forget that most people in this thread are way younger than me, it makes me feel old. :-(
I know what you mean. People will say their first LoZ games was something like the Wind Waker and I'll think 'wow, my first Zelda was on the NES 10+ years earlier'.

I hope Sakuria makes an adventure mode DLC for SSB4.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Figured I'd teleport via Farore's Wind on over here and introduce myself but all I see is a ton of gifs about stuff I don't even know about. Maybe in 7 years things will look different.

For anyone who cares, I love using Zelda in Melee and (thanks to that purple/OoT costume) Smash 4 so I know all the pain and struggles that you have to endure to get those satisfying KO's via Lightning Kicks, Uair, :zeldamelee:/:zelda:Utilt, forward and down smashes among other things.

You might see me here on occasion so look forward to that.

(And please don't hate me for liking Ocarina Zelda the most.)

D

Deleted member

Wow, FG seems to have more braindead people than usual today. Trolling FG players is a real stress reliever tbh. It's fun to torment other players :')

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
W-Why does everyone want to talk about me all of a sudden?

J-J-Just so you gorls know, I don't like you all or anything, there's no way I like dumbstupidjerks like you all. >=(

And I'm NOT tsundere! I-I-I'll make you regret it if you call me that again.

byebakasihateuallujerks ihavetogostudy muchratherdostudyingthanseeyouallhmph
You don't like me? :(

TO THE DARK PIT TIER!!

Top Bottom