• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
My favorite angry face that Zelda makes is when she uses jab

She's just like "ew. don't touch me."

why would they nerf Pikachu
He's a good character but he's very fair. He doesn't need any nerfs
I love her facial reactions in those Link/Peach shipping POTD.

The face of a stone-cold killer.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
a person like you would prefer to play on Wii U Kappa
3DS johns imminen---t
I can't john. I'm so bad all mistakes default to me.

I'd prefer Wii U for sure, but I'm nowhere near my Wii U right now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't think so
It looks like when Sonic used fsmash he extended his hurtbox in front of Ganondorf and was hit by the front hitbox
Sonic's arm was in front of Ganondorf because of fsmash.

Though, Volcano Kick's hitbox is just bonkers in general...

So, probably the same thing when I killed a Charizard with Captain Falcon's reversed Up Smash.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Volcano Kick is that one move that never should hit, but almost always does thanks to the ludicrous hitbox it has.
And that's why I love it lol Getting shield breaks with it is also really fun too.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Volcano Kick is that one move that never should hit, but almost always does thanks to the ludicrous hitbox it has.
And that's why I love it lol Getting shield breaks with it is also really fun too.
I hate it and it's the reason I'll never be able to play Ganondorf.

Utilt is a button I'm used to being a really quick antiair move on characters like Rosalina, Greninja, Dedede, Yoshi, etc. and I hit it out of habit constantly when I play Ganon and try to intercept an aerial approach.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hello Friends! Sorry I missed page 1000, but my keyboard is broken. I wouldn't be posting now but then I remembered that the Wii U has internet. So i'm posting from my Wii U.

How is everyone today?
Wait, WHAT?

Like mobile Crashboards is bad enough... How much of a masochist would you have to be to use Smashboards from the Wii U?

You don't even main Zelda

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Bleh... Being destroyed left and right without doing a thing properly, I keep making dumb mistakes that I know are things that are going to end badly for me but I do them anyway, being super clumsy and being really sloppy when handling Greninja.

How did I get 3rd in an invitational again? I honestly don't know.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just realized something

Guys
Guys
GUYS

Robin peeps pls we are an entirely superior race of intellectual beings called GORLS get it right smh :^)
Zelda mains are jelly Robin is playable unlike her who just unplugs her controller from inside the game :4villager:

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697

Utilt is a button I'm used to being a really quick antiair move on characters like Rosalina, Greninja, Dedede, Yoshi, etc. and I hit it out of habit constantly when I play Ganon and try to intercept an aerial approach.
I'm picturing you using it to intercept Peach's aerial approaches.

:4ganondorf:100:0:4peach: dat u-tilt just shuts the Princess down and stops her pressure game.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, it's hard to adjust to it especially when you're used to characters that have fast utilts.
With that said, I can understand why you hate his utilt. Being honest, if I didn't play Ganon, I'd probably hate it too, haha.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

It's kind of funny how flexible Ganondorf is in SSB.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm still like 4 pages behind but I saw Zelda alt tier lists and I need to post mine.

S:

A:

B:

C:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The music reminds me of this video. ( ̄^ ̄)

gWP2zE6.jpg

It's kind of funny how flexible Ganondorf is in SSB.
still wish this move was a better AA
I'm picturing you using it to intercept Peach's aerial approaches.

:4ganondorf:100:0:4peach: dat u-tilt just shuts the Princess down and stops her pressure game.
No it's not

Just like the Ganondorf vs. Zelda MU, Peach is also a princess so Ganon just kidnaps her and automatically wins, making the MU 100:0 and making Peach's pressure game nonexistant
Z4OS cake.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Doesn't Ganon's usmash have almost no endlag?
Pretty much. It has long start up, but it has little end lag. He can do anything out of it, so it's best to avoid/ignore it completely rather and try for a punish.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
were you bad in brawl
I guess I was better, but I wasn't good.

I ain't ever been good. Haven't been able to keep a playgroup or motivation long enough.

Hey red! I missed the time you got here. Allow me to give you a late welcome to the sassy club gurl.
'lo homie. How you been?

Top Bottom