• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Well, damn. Students in qualifying schools can not only get Windows 10 and 8 for free, but they can also get a bunch of other software free or discounted like Sony Vegas Pro or Microsoft Visual Pro. I knew you could get stuff like MS Office for free as a student, but I tried looking for Windows discounts as a student and didn't find out until now through a relative who works in the IT department of another college where I live where he gave me this link that I would say nobody would know about if nobody told you about it. The best part is that after looking into Windows 10 Education, a Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6fdgsn/free_windows_10_for_studentsalumni/, came up talking about a site associated with Microsoft dedicated to helping students get discounted software licenses. I get that there are so many things to tell students and in the case of getting an OS license where not many people choose to build their own PC, I feel like students should be told about those resources.

Anyway, if any of you here are going to college or are in college, try to look into what you can get as a student and what not only the school provides for free or whatever, but what others can too. And I don't mean stuff like you can get a student discount on a laptop or whatever, but stuff like healthcare, insurance, computer software, tutoring, etc. For one, you're paying to go to college somehow and these services and resources are there for you.
I want to mention that unless you really want Microsoft programs, or other propriety software, there exist open source software alternatives for pretty much any program you desire (free options with source code readily available to view).

Propriety Software | Open Source Alternative
Microsoft Office Suite | LibreOffice
Adobe Photoshop | Gimp
Adobe Illustrator | Inkscape
3dsMax | Blender
Microsoft Windows | Any Linux distro (I use Fedora OS on my laptop)

And there's a bunch more. I pretty much use open source alternatives for everything. They more than often do the exact same thing as the Propriety Software and sometimes even more.

Regarding Linux distros, if you are worried about games not running on Linux Valve has released and are working on a Wine Fork called Proton to enable the use of Windows games on Linux. That's of course without counting all the games that have also been released for Linux already. Proton launched around two months ago but I expect it to get better and more expansive as development continues.

Regarding the other stuff, I agree with healthcare, insurance, tutoring etc. There's a lot of resources especially tutoring. I found it incredibly surprising how a lot of people in my university did not know the free tutoring services the mathematics and physics department offered. In my time as an undergrad I only tutored around 4 students. The Society of Physics students (which I was a part of) advertised the tutoring a lot. Unfortunately, students either never found out or simply where scared to ask? That and other people where taking advantage removing our signs and posting ones where they charged for the service (which was against university policies).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Rentaro mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to do some research for my main Tutor Marked Assessment. Gotta think of an innovation in the last five years and gather information on them. Such as how it's diffused, and so on.

Got three choices in mind. Nintendo Switch, Drones, and Jellyfish Robots.

Yes. Jellyfish Robots. I managed to randomly find that yesterday when I going onto one website for information on innovations; and that popped up. So that is one of my three ideas.

And I found out that it's used to research and check on plant life underwater, which is really interesting. But I'm wondering where it can be diffused, since I can only see it being used by Marine Biologists, and Fishermen.

Also, the new Mini BOX is finally out. Time for me to make a Morphtronic/Power Tool Dragon deck. :yeahboi: (Only for it to be stuffed by Canadia and Floodgate. FeelsBadMan)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My free summon on the Brave Redux banner was a +hp -atk Sanaki, which makes it 3 banners in a row that i’ve gotten a 5* for my free summon. That’s insane

also Aversa’s stats are pretty good and i’m excited to use her

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
♥ ♦ F A N C Y • G O R L S ♣ ♠

anyway

So in MapleStory 2 I was able to get from level 15 to level 32 exclusively by playing the dancing minigame lmao. I have 5 alts and they're all gonna be, like, max level by the end of the month if I don't stop. pls send help the game hasn't even been out for a month H E L P

btw Erika Lindbeck voices the female Knight and it is a seriously awesome to basically be Celica (way better than "being Celica" in Fire Emblem Warriors jajajaja). Even the knight's personality is Celica-ish.

Hi my fe heroes friends im just here to say that I'm done with the Muspell banner

You have the best waifu but a 0/10 setup wtf gorl??? Honestly the only bad part is Fury 3 since it's bad to have Fury 3 on a frontliner who needs QR3.

Just give the precious bara boi Steady Breath/etc if you aren't gonna give him DC. >:^(

Or Close Defense. Or the free +4 atk/def stance ability.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My free summon on the Brave Redux banner was a +hp -atk Sanaki, which makes it 3 banners in a row that i’ve gotten a 5* for my free summon. That’s insane

also Aversa’s stats are pretty good and i’m excited to use her
I hope her voicelines are similar to one of Tharja's Alts. Say what you want about the heaux, but her lines were 10/10. Although Oliver is the only GHB that has gotten a weapon with 0 effects, I was sure Aversa was going to get a 13mt normal dark tome since she is a flying heaux. So... Oliver prf when???

Give Oliver a -1 special prf and he'd be perfect tbh. Especially if the refine is Distant Def 3.

pls help this beautiful man IS wut r u waitin 4???

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Although Oliver is the only GHB that has gotten a weapon with 0 effects, I was sure Aversa was going to get a 13mt normal dark tome since she is a flying heaux. So... Oliver prf when???

Give Oliver a -1 special prf and he'd be perfect tbh. Especially if the refine is Distant Def 3.
I mean, in Awakening Aversa had a tome that you could only get from defeating her and another tome that was named after her, so not giving her a prf in FEH would've been really dumb since there were 2 possibilities. Idk if Oliver had anything special in PoR/RD bc I haven't played those games, but yeah, having a generic tome is pretty lame. My guess is that they wanted to introduce the light tomes, but didn't want to waste Shine+ on a good unit, so they just put it on Oliver. I think they should've just made him a healer and given him prf Matrona from that famous meme video

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I didn't get him for free, but I got neutral Kliff within my first set which is nice. I'm glad because other than Robin which I haven't invested in there aren't really any bulky blue mages out there, and Sagittae is pretty nice. Depending on how the legendary banner this month looks, I might go in pretty hard on Brave Redux to get multiple Lokis for C Infantry Duel.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hope her voicelines are similar to one of Tharja's Alts. Say what you want about the heaux, but her lines were 10/10.
I looked up the new characters' quotes and Aversa's castle quotes remind me of Lyon's where she's contemplative of her past. The only difference is it seems like she's more like Eldigan, Michalis, and Sigurd where she's been defeated, possibly dead, and is aware of it. Her poke quotes, however, don't seem to be anything special until you get to her 5* quotes like Michalis's where you get more from her than regular reactions and conversations.

Their poke quotes were already uploaded as usual.

I'm pretty sure Loki breaks the fourth wall which makes sense considering who she is. Owain is Owain, but this time I get the feeling either the summoner is already familiar with his shenanigans from dealing with Odin or Owain's more unrefined in a sense of he drags on with his speeches than Odin that it annoys or bores people much faster if Kliff isn't any indication of that. I don't like his delivery of "Sword hand... hungers!" in Heroes compared to in Awakening where it was more overdramatic and funny instead of simply fierce in Heroes.
4* M!Corrin: +Def, -Spd.

5* Nanna: +Def, -HP.

4* Sakura: +HP, -Def.

4* Silas: +Def, -Res. I wished he was -Spd instead, but whatever.

3* Tharja: +Atk, -Def.

4* Beruka: +Def, -Res.

4* Caeda: +Def, -HP.

4* Cain: +Atk, -Res

4* Hawkeye: +Def, -Atk.

3* Wrys: +Def, -Spd.

4* Fir: +Def, -Atk.

5* Leif: +Atk, -HP. Dayum.

4* Palla: +Spd, -Def.

4* Reinhardt: +Res, -Spd. Well, he's -Spd at least.

4* Virion: +Res, -HP.

Also, freebie +Res, -HP, 3* adult Tiki, +Spd, -Def, 4* Oscar, and +Res, -Def, 3* Effie from the other banners.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Bottom Tier mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to post some photos I've taken of my hometown to the University website. I had to find bike lanes, but my town doesn't have any; so I'm wondering whether it'd be wise to post them on the main section of my work; or not.

Also. I think this sums up maining a Bottom Tier:

:secretkpop:

I also got back to Valkyria Chronicles 4. Chapter 14 has been kicking my butt badly, the moment I reach a certain part which then changes the Victory Requirements. I lose a lot of units, and one of the campsites I just got. I'm thinking whether I should either: A.) Eliminate all threats first and move my Units into good positions. Or B.) Just give up, and go back to Super Mario Party. :secretkpop:

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
So, what's the gorls' thots thoughts on the new leak? Seems waaay too specific in the background stuff to be fake imo, either this is somebody doing CSI level coverups to make it believeable (for no gain and very high personal risk) or it's real.

Luminario

Smash Lord
So, what's the gorls' thots thoughts on the new leak? Seems waaay too specific in the background stuff to be fake imo, either this is somebody doing CSI level coverups to make it believeable (for no gain and very high personal risk) or it's real.
They better pull a Samus if Mach Rider's actually in the game. If there's a trailer I want them both to take off their helmets side by side for a duo queen reveal, or a trio queen reveal with Lucina taking off her mask too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Mobile Gamers? :ultzelda:

Got a online tutorial I'll be attending in a few hours, so that'll be good. I'll also need to consult my Tutor on a certain activity I've done; may also ask them if the innovations I've researched would be good enough.

Also, might as well leave another YGO Archetype here that I thought of. :secretkpop:

Archetype: Petit
Petit's archetype will be focusing on low level monsters with capabilities of swarming potential, at the cost of low stats. Allowing for Synchro, Xyz and Link summon plays.

All inspired thanks to a little card called Petit Dragon. :secretkpop:

Petit Knight
Level 2
500 ATK/600 DEF
Warrior/Effect/EARTH

If this card is successfully summoned, you can Special Summon as many Level 3 or lower "Petit" Monsters to your side of the field equal to the combined level of monsters on your opponent's side of the field. You can only this effect once per turn.

Petit Princess
Level 3
200 ATK/800 DEF
Warrior/Effect/LIGHT

If this card is Special Summoned by an effect. You can add 2 "Petit" cards from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Petit Prince
Level 3
800 ATK/200 DEF
Warrior/Effect/LIGHT

You can discard this card from your hand to the GY; Special Summon 2 "Petit" monsters from your hand. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Petit Archer
Level 1
100 ATK/100 DEF
Warrior/Tuner/Effect/WIND

When this card is successfully summoned; draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can target one "Petit" monster you control, increase its level between 1 and 5.

Petit Shopkeeper
Level 2
0 ATK/600 DEF
Warrior/Effect/EARTH

If this card is Special Summoned by an effect. Choose up to 3 "Petit" monsters in your GY; Special Summon them to your side of the field in Face-Up Defense Position. Once per turn, you can treat this card as a Tuner Monster. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Petit Village
Field Spell

If you control at least 1 "Petit" monster, you take no battle damage. If a "Petit" monster you control is destroyed by battle, or by a card effect. You can Special Summon 1 "Petit" monster from your hand, but its effects are negated. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Road of the Small
Normal Spell

Target 1 "Petit" monster you control; return it to your hand. Special Summon 1 "Petit" monster from your deck to your side of the field.

Petit Castle
Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can increase the level of any "Petit" monster you control between 1 and 5.

Petit Ambush!
Normal Trap

You can activate this Trap Card from your hand. If your opponent battles a "Petit" monster you control, the attacking monster is destroyed.

Small Price
Normal Trap

You reveal up to three "Petit" monsters in your deck to your opponent and they must select one. The selected "Petit" card is banished and you draw 2 cards.

Tiny Size, Big Hearts
Continuous Trap

Any "Petit" monsters sent to your GY return to the deck. If you have 1 "Petit" monster banished, you can return that monster to your hand.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, I've been playing through Tomb Raider (2013) and thinking about it, it strangely makes me feel nostalgic about older adventure games like Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, and Zelda. Strange considering the year of its release and that Uncharted which has similar gameplay didn't make me feel this way. Uncharted felt more like a third person shooter with a cinematic presentation. It felt more "modern" and I think this might be the reason: refined. Refined in a sense that its gunplay was tight, the climbing aspects were strict, and the puzzles sometimes had banter and while you were supposed to figure it out like all puzzles, part of me got this feeling that the series was always guiding me to do something. That is to say, the banter sometimes directed you to do stuff. Tomb Raider (2013) isn't like that, the combat isn't anything special which might be intentional since this is reboot Lara's first, dangerous adventure; the stealth gameplay is simpler like that of the first three Sly Cooper games compared to Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, or other modern, refined stealth games, the platforming has some weird stuff to it and also feels more free even with the climbing sections, and the puzzles tend to have this feeling of figure it out, Lara will say something about the puzzle, but won't say anything else even if you're stuck, and use Survival Instincts if you need help to see what you need to see. Additionally, you're free to explore wherever as the game doesn't have missions, but levels like that of Jak, Ratchet & Clank, Spyro, or Star Fox Adventures. Go here to continue the story or go somewhere else to look for collectibles. That sort of deal.

I've never played any of the other Tomb Raider games, particularly the pre-reboot ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had similar gameplay as other adventure games. Still, it's kind of funny how this game made me feel nostalgic. Also, weird thing, but I find Tomb Raider (2013)'s Lara extraordinarily attractive. I don't know why exactly. I want to say it's because she kind of looks part Asian. It's something about her face and eyes. The definitive version changed her model to the current, post Rise of the Tomb Raider one where she resembles pre-reboot Lara more and that's probably more accurate to what Lara's supposed to look like, but there's something special about her 2013 look.

Speaking of beautiful women, SNK Heroines confirmed their newest DLC character.
I love how Miss X can wear Kyo's outfit.

Anyway, apparently Ultimate stuff was leaked? Or a fake leak was revealed? Regardless, people have been going nuts about it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going University fans? :nifty::nifty:

Just trying to write up some rough notes of what to do for my assessment that's coming soon in about two-three weeks.

I had my meeting, and I've decided to go with the Nintendo Switch. So pretty much, I gotta do some research on how it became an innovation and why. I must NOT write on how it's a concept. Where does it fit? Is it a Product, Service, or System innovation? And how it spread itself through the market (Diffusion). And I have to provide evidence and arguments for my conclusion in the 3rd part. And I need to provide sufficient information on it too. So this could be interesting to do.

If I can, I may leave some notes here for feedback. Or I'll just post them on one of the random discords I'm in. :secretkpop:

Also still trying to make myself a Morphtronic deck, but having no success; since the game refuses to give me Power Tool Dragon, or any of the other SRs I want. :V

Anyway, apparently Ultimate stuff was leaked? Or a fake leak was revealed? Regardless, people have been going nuts about it.

Avert your eyes!

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
I want to see a small easy mod. A mod what replaces the colour of Nayru's Love in to her pink crystal from OOT

zelda.jpg

Yes I know it’s more of Ganondorfs magic

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
i played a zelda ditto for 6 hours straight on FG

why am i like this help

we started at 3am and it's like 9 now

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
But...how did the other Zelda do it? That MU is literally the worst ditto ever (another losing MU for Zelda.) and vs you is, from experience, like...10:90 your favor.
Nah I'd say Olimar dittos are worse.
There's pikmim everywhere and you don't know which ones are yours and which ones aren't. You want to just camp each other out but 1) that gets extremely boring fast, and 2) Olimar is pretty small and has some decent mobility so you probably won't be hitting him much, so then both of you will probably fight closer to each other. But then your pikmin start overlapping even more, so both of you try hitting each other until something works and that's about all you can do. And you'll probably be hearing the pikmin "WAHOO"'s throughout the entire game, and while that isn't as bad as Sonic's spindash noises or Diddy's screams, it's still annoying.

But thankfully, all 3 people who main Olimar have never been able to play together, so this horrible scenario has never actually happened. :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Today, Robyn dropped her first LP in 8 years and it is an immaculate collection of house/disco/club inspired pop. Stream it on your preferred music streaming service, heauxes

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So in MS2 I finally hit lvl 50 with 1 gorl and found it 2 wonderful things:
1) There's a separate level system called Prestige that I think is account wide. Which gives us money and additional stat points that ALL alt-gorls on the account can use.
2) Nexon are nice gorls and gave me 2 coupons to make any custom outfit you want (instead of charging you 1-5 dollars).

I
MUST
MAKE
BAN
ZELDA
FASHION
FOR
FREE
BUT
I
AM
B A N N E D
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In 14 hours my ban will be lifted and then MapleStory 2 will know the wrath of Zeldas.

Me getting hype to wreck the MS2 East server with poorly imported Ban Zelda Capes and Portraits:

I need a decent shade to make the cape background that works well with the Secret Z Pop, tho. I guess an off-white since it is neutral? The portrait version will probably be a desaturated purple.

i played a zelda ditto for 6 hours straight on FG

why am i like this help

we started at 3am and it's like 9 now
why do you hate yourself

are you ok

we are here for you gorl

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
But...how did the other Zelda do it? That MU is literally the worst ditto ever (another losing MU for Zelda.) and vs you is, from experience, like...10:90 your favor.
It goes something like

Neutral: let's both run back and forth and empty hop menacingly until someone runs in for a read
>if successful: congrats, you get a combo and probably get like 40% from the advantage state

>if unsuccessful: get fsmashed, or combo'd or something

Fsmash and dash attack are your only neutral moves during this phase :secretkpop: . Oh and 1 million multihit trades

Throws: constant dthrow DI mix ups, Uthrow Uair becomes OP as it immediately puts you in ko range
Specials: if you nayrus a shield, you're getting a swift kick in the face. Every. Time. Also, Dins firefights at 100%+ yaaay. Oh, and moments when you both try and Ferrari's Wind each other after dins and phantoms

Dodges: take a shot every time a spot dodge is read and punished with a kick. Also every time SHAD Bair works

Shields: much shield breaking was done

In conclusion, I learned that:
- the best counter to Zelda is Zelda haself
- if one of you gains the lead and starts turtling the other may as well SD
- you can take a match in 2 or 3 neutral interactions
- why does this character counter herself so bad wtf

I have emerged from this a changed gorl
*nayrus noises intensifies*

This old TAS video is surprisingly accurate

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I was in bbtag at Canada cup yesterday and got 25th.
Not bad for my first major I guess.

Went 3-2, got bodied on stream by a tager wald who made top 8 and lost to a strong player in my region who doesn't even play tag with yukiko Noel lol.

I'm going down today to watch my friends in unist and xrd and maybe try out the smash demo.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And another crazy guest character was announced. 2B for Soul Calibur VI.

It's neat that she's in and she fits from a fighting style perspective unlike Noctis being in Tekken 7, but from an appearance perspective, she's more like Darth Vader, Starkiller, and Yoda as a sci-fi character in a medieval fantasy fighting game. Still cool, though. I wonder who will be the next guest character, assuming there will be another guest character.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
To celebrate the end of my B A N ...

I have decided to use my free UGC template for the sake of saving the world and alerting the masses.

Honestly the best thing I have in my house. Yes. Even compared to the bara. tyvm MS2 UGC.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Avert your eyes!
I saw it before I made the post and ignored it. I'm more of the until it's proven in some way like legitimate gameplay as was shown with DMC5, I won't believe it since leaks and such are so easy to fake nowadays. Granted, one of the character, or rather, pair of characters listed on the leak would be pretty amazing as a reunion of the Nintendo 64 era of platformers.

Anyway, I've been playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge and it's very underwhelming. I didn't expect much from it, I knew it wasn't good, and my interest in the game came from the premise as this weird medieval fantasy, hack 'n' slash, and third person, cover shooter game, but it ended up much worse than that. The melee combat is awful, the environments have a lot of empty, unused space or invisible walls where you think you'd be able to travel to, the partner AI is kind of dumb at times and annoying when they follow you and you get stuck like in Skyrim where followers will block doorways, and the menus suck. The worst part is that it feels like this game had promise as there were unused ideas and I couldn't find a source on it, but apparently the development was rushed. Still going to beat it just to see how this thing ends. At least the dialogue is good when it's not being weird with the prisoners' subtitles going over the main characters' or suddenly stopping if you do something near them.

For FEH nonsense, guess who showed up again for her second voting gauntlet banner? A freebie Linde. I just need to summon three of her summer versions one day and I'll have a +2 Kippu Emblem team. She's +Atk, -Def and the other freebie was a +Def, -HP 4* Florina from Clashing Thunderers (1) banner. Aversa is also really fun to use and terrifying to fight because of her tome's effect.

Last edited:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Reminiscing of the days when Zeldas were the most popular used character for "Basic Brawl" back in Brawl's online days. We would troll and sit together and if anybody came near, 2 balls of dins fire would stop them. And getting a smash ball was almost guaranteed with that move.
Looking forward to 5's buff of it.

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
Anyway, I've been playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge and it's very underwhelming. I didn't expect much from it, I knew it wasn't good, and my interest in the game came from the premise as this weird medieval fantasy, hack 'n' slash, and third person, cover shooter game, but it ended up much worse than that. The melee combat is awful, the environments have a lot of empty, unused space or invisible walls where you think you'd be able to travel to, the partner AI is kind of dumb at times and annoying when they follow you and you get stuck like in Skyrim where followers will block doorways, and the menus suck. The worst part is that it feels like this game had promise as there were unused ideas and I couldn't find a source on it, but apparently the development was rushed. Still going to beat it just to see how this thing ends. At least the dialogue is good when it's not being weird with the prisoners' subtitles going over the main characters' or suddenly stopping if you do something near them.
Going to advise you to NOT drink the liquid silver stuff...Trust me.
It's really fun in those parts if you do...but don't drink it.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Tetsu Trudge fans? :nifty::nifty:

So I'm just doing some research right now on the Nintendo Switch for University. Hopefully the information I'm getting will be beneficial for what I'm writing about.

Also, Buddhahobo Buddhahobo a new event is available in DL. Where we can unlock Officer Tetsu Trudge and he's got Montage Dragon as his Lv. 30 Reward. Not bad I guess?

And I've just started running Ghostricks again, since thanks to the banlist and the newer cards; they might have a chance now. Though I'm missing some of these said cards. Mainly being Drowning Mirror Force, Needle Ceiling and Palazoic Canadia. Hopefully I can get them, so I can properly run this deck with Odion (With Endless Trap Hell as his skill).

Duelist: Odion
Skill: Endless Trap Hell

Monsters:
x1 Ghostrick Yuki-Onna
x1 Ghostrick Yeti
x2 Ghostrick Ghoul
x2 Ghostrick Mummy
x3 Ghostrick Skeleton

Spells/Traps:
x3 Widespread Ruin
x1 Floodgate Trap Hole
x1 Spirit Barrier
x1 Curse of Anubis
x1 Ghostrick Scare
x1 Ghostrick Break
x3 Feint Plan

It's a bit messy on the Trap side, since I don't have Needle Ceiling, Canadia, or even Drowning Mirror Force. But once I do get those (And it'll probably take a LONG time), then I think I can make it function better.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening Asuna mains? :V (Can't believe I just typed that. What's wrong with me!? (Still have yet to find a gif of Shizuo, smh))

Just getting to writing up a report on why the Nintendo Switch is a Design Innovation, I'll be trying to aim for the 400 Word threshold that they asked from me. So fingers crossed I can reach that. And thanks to some users in the Marcina Discord; this is what I got:

The Nintendo Switch is an innovation due to its hybrid design and controllers.
Being both a Home Console and a Handheld, means that users can play their videogames only on Nintendo on the go, or at home on the TV. The controllers have motion controls, but also have enhanced rumble, allowing the user to feel an object in the game as if they're holding it in their hands. The controllers can be used seperately from the console itself, or merged to make a conventional controller. It can even be used with other peripherals like Nintendo LABO to make use of the HD Rumble feature.

Also, I managed to unlock Officer Tetsu Trudge really quickly in DL; thanks to the Reward Multiplier. It requires you to reach a total of 400,000 Points just to unlock him in the current event. I got over 8,000 Assessment Points, multiply that by 16, then multiply that by 3.

8,000 x 16 = 128,000
128,000 x 3 = 384,000

Though I did do some required Duels against him just to get Level 40 available, so that at least got me to unlocking him faster. So that's a plus.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thursday we find out for sure if the Grinch leak is real or not. Here's to hoping everyone is disappointed and all we get are Ken and Incineroar

In terms of FEH, the new legendary is another red cavalry Eirika. She really isn't all that interesting imo, aside from the fact that she has atk/spd solo. Her art is basically the same as the other Eirikas, which is really lame. Why they couldn't make the third Eirika a different color idk, but it's disappointing. This is probably one of the most underwhelming legendary alts tbh (although she does seem to be a pretty decent unit).

I don't care about this legendary banner, so I decided to pull for Owain. I started with ~210 orbs and sniped red. Along the way, I managed to pull a +atk -def PoR!Ike (didn't have him), a +spd -hp Gray, and a +res -atk Fallen Celica. Celica will be chill spd fodder, and I'll build Gray up, but idk what to do with Ike. Legendary Ike is way better, and PoR!Ike is pretty bad for SI. I didn't think I'd get Owain, but with 7 orbs left and 1 red stone in the circle, he finally came home with +spd -def IVs. I'm excited to have him, and now I'll go back to saving.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I honestly forgot Overwatch existed for the past few days and also forgot the Halloween event is still going on until I saw this in my feed:

I'm Mercy from 0:13 to 0:18 on any given day tbh.

very excite

thnx snackurai 4 dis direct

Thursday we find out for sure if the Grinch leak is real or not. Here's to hoping everyone is disappointed and all we get are Ken and Incineroar
If Ken gets in, that just means more chances for G-Rated Bara to be created and that's what the world doesn't have enough of yet,. :secretkpop:

As for Cat Charizard, I guess I'm OK with them getting in over a bunch of other cooler Pokemon.
Fire Tigersss.jpg

rip edgy owl boi and ballgown waifu

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The Direct is cool and all, but I'm not waking up at 7 AM on the morning after Halloween night. That should be illegal. haha jk I'm still going to wake up that early, good thing I don't have to do anything the rest of the day.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Gary-Stu mains? :facepalm:

Someone just got defiled forever. :nifty::nifty:
Oh don't worry, I know of how bad SAO is; and the infamous 16.5 thing as well. All thanks to Demolition D. :yeahboi:

Anyway, gonna be proceeding on with some more work; need to decide whether the Nintendo Switch is a Product, Service, or System. And explain why I placed it in any of those categories using evidence, references and examples. It can be in more then one innovation, and if it does explain why. And it must reach 300+ Words.

So it shouldn't be too hard?

Top Bottom