• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Needs no Help, a combo video, want feedback

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Combo videos are actually quite irritating. The bad parts are the only parts I'm interesting if I'm critiquing.

Alright, first minute of the movie, totally useless. I don't even want to know why you picked a song about slowly cooking pasta.

Alright, so, right off the bat: You're a good player with near-perfect timing and spacing. HOWEVER. I am tempted to revoke that statement upon seeing you play better players.

The marth was pathetic. I don't recall him landing an attack once.

Most of the other players seem to have forgotten that they were playing after being hit by anything and just stood there. They need to learn what the R button does. I felt like I was watching you attack Sandbags.

Things to improve: Honeslty, you covered most of the bases. However, this is a combo video. I don't know what you need to improve because you can't critique a combo video.

Things you are apparently good with:

Spacing was perfect. If that Marth wasn't so dumb he might have considered spacing himself better. Since he's not, good job.

Your aerials connected almost all the time, and you know how to follow-up / set-up. Follow-ups/Set-ups are good things to have. Being in a combo video still means you know how to do it. As for the perfect timing, again, hard to tell.

With all that said, I have no idea how accurate all this is. Please post real matches. Even if you lose it doesn't matter, as long as you think you played like your usual self.

ssjyoshi

Smash Rookie
Well, thanks for the compliments, but the marth I was fighting isn't bad at all, its just since its a combo video he will be getting his but whipped. but your right i will post some regular matches. a have one up on youtube but its of me playing as toon link you can watch it and critique it if you would like just search ssjyoshi on youtube.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Hahaha. He said critique the Zelda, not the combo vid. : P

Anyway, I really hope that marth is better. That was quite honestly shameful. I don't think I witnessed DI or Air dodges used a single time in the whole video.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Not to sound rude but that wasn't a very impressive video and because of how long each clips were I can safely say you need to get yourself some better opponents as most of your "Combos" were depending on your opponents part to mess up.

It also doesn't show that Zelda doesn't need Sheik.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Aside from the stuff already mentioned, edgehog and grab more? Fox ownage was ownage and last one = epic Farore's.

Intro was hilarious. Longer clips made me feel more coherant of what's going on ><

Top Bottom