• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Informer Article Rumor

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
Shoot me if someone's brought this up already (I couldn't find it if it has), but I was wondering if anyone had seen this:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/rumor-next-smash-to-be-a-retro-throwback

Personally, I think it's a load of crap, but it does put forth some interesting ideas. Thoughts?

I'm not sure I'd be okay with Donkey Kong Jr. and Stanley, but I'd be okay with those other characters making it in, and the idea of having one version focus on retro gaming and another focus on modern gaming certainly is a fun concept.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This is fairly stale news and agreed to be baseless rumors and false. Plus ZeldaInformer has a less than stellar image.

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You probably didn't find it because this is the wrong section for articles.

And it looks fake

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
Shoot me if someone's brought this up already (I couldn't find it if it has), but I was wondering if anyone had seen this:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/rumor-next-smash-to-be-a-retro-throwback

Personally, I think it's a load of crap, but it does put forth some interesting ideas. Thoughts?

I'm not sure I'd be okay with Donkey Kong Jr. and Stanley, but I'd be okay with those other characters making it in, and the idea of having one version focus on retro gaming and another focus on modern gaming certainly is a fun concept.
I posted this in the general discussion section a week or two ago, I can see it happening but I doubt it will.

Bdblazen

Smash Cadet
No no no no no!:mad: I don't want to have to buy a Wii U to get all of the characters. Want to be able to play as everyone on my 3ds. This isn't pokemon. We don't need exclusives that drastic.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
No no no no no!:mad: I don't want to have to buy a Wii U to get all of the characters. Want to be able to play as everyone on my 3ds. This isn't pokemon. We don't need exclusives that drastic.

A shared roster is an awful idea.... This will A limit WiiU's potential and B ruin the 3ds's multiplayer. I have a topic back aways that goes more into detail on this.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

True that. I don't have a lot of spending money and will probably only get a 3DS, so it would suck if the Wii U got characters the 3DS didn't.

dlbpc

Smash Apprentice
Zelda Informer is never right about anything. Pay it no mind.

Top Bottom