• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Zelda Hitbox Visualization

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
It astounds me how much people respect the move in smash 4 even today.
My guess is that those are people that got hit by Input Error's sweetspot once offstage and died at 85% and now fear the useless move
I can say from experiencE that dying from Din's is traumatic.

Last edited:

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
My guess is that those are people that got hit by Input Error's sweetspot once offstage and died at 85% and now fear the useless move
I can say from experiencE that dying from Din's is traumatic.
Most times I get someone offstage with din's, it's because they underestimated how much control you have over the angle of din's. I've had many opponents try to drop below din's fire, but I just hard angle it down and intercept them.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Din's Error would instantly be a good move if holding forward or back let you adjust the speed it traveled. Like Din's Moped.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Din's Error would instantly be a good move if holding forward or back let you adjust the speed it traveled. Like Din's Moped.
This is actually the best adjustment-to-dins-that-actually-has-a-small-chance-of-happening-in-a-future-game thing I've seen

That would definitely add some mindgame/mixup potential

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Zelda

Also Din's Fire's hitbox is ??? active
The hitbox on Din's fire is active for 2 frames. The reason it's probably portayed as ??? on KH is because there's obviously a lot of hit timing duration variations since you can choose when to release it.

From [input] release the hitbox should come out frame 16 iirc.

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
Are we ever going to get any hitbox visualization data for Zelda's DownB, the Phantom Knight? I'd love to get a visualization of the windbox surrounding the knight. And also the actual size of the hitbox on the sword.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Probably no one cares enough about it to bother lol

Personally I think it's a heavily underrated move

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
My Zelda game improved dramatically when I started using Phantom a lot more in the neutral.

Last edited:
Top Bottom