• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Zelda Finger Bangs Everyone.

Did you think that Zelda's Dthrow > UAir was guaranteed before?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • Didn't care lol

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • :secretkpop:

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The only situation I can think of where it might combo but also kill earlier than Uair would be near the ledge.

Personally I like to use it as a conditioner of sorts. If I notice right away that my opponent knows how to DI Dthrow at low %s, I go for Bairs (I find it easier to land Bair on a DIing opponent than Uair or Nair for some reason). After doing that once or twice they sometimes start DIing the other way, which leads to an easy Uair instead.

Dthrow>Bair also looks more stylish to me lol

I have trouble doing Dthrow>Bair if they don't DI though. I don't get how Nairo and Fairess do it either...unless their opponents just aren't scared enough of Zelda to bother airdodging :secretkpop:

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
At low percents I agree it's better to use nair, specially because you can get a bair after the nair (or you could fastfall and utilt if the opponent DIs in, etcetera) for a safer reward and a potential greater reward.

At kill percents I usually go uair, but if the opposing character is ROB, Ganondorf, Charizard, Dedede, Donkey Kong or Bowser I tend to favor bair, it's not that hard to land it against them

I don't get how Nairo and Fairess do it either...unless their opponents just aren't scared enough of Zelda to bother airdodging :secretkpop:
It's funny because you can airdodge it just fine. It's not like Zelda will do something to you afterwards with that endlag if you dodge it...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know this thread is old but can I just say I like this title? XD

Top Bottom