• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Concept Video + Matches

Zone

Smash Champion
Zelda Concept Video

Sorry, but I originally put alot of effort into this until the video maker failed. So I really did not feel like spending the equal amount of time starting all over. So it's partially still synched in some spots but not in all. Also, the video features alot of Zelda aspects. Not all Combos

I put the order of the vids from my oldest to newer matches. So you'll see I start off kinda sluggish, then pick up my tech skills toward the end. There is a small story to this lol.

So 1.) sorry for the lack of Sync
2.) I didn't wanna make it too long, but still wanted to add in alot of stuff. I have alot of material I left out that I woulda loved to have put in, but the vid was getting to long lol.

Also take a look at my upcoming *Funny* Video

Bloopers

Zelda vs Falco
Rainbow Cruise

Dreamland 64

Dreamland 641.1

Battle Field

Zelda vs Peach
Brinstar

Zelda vs Fox
Final Destination (W/o the lazer camping)

Zone

Smash Champion
ok I posted some matches now.
Critique if you want. But more than likely I know what I did wrong.

Such as got too offensive at some points.
Also When I took the lead I seemed to get careless.
I missed a few opportunities such as tech chase kicks, or I killed myself lol.

Same goes for Falco he more than likely knows his mistakes.

I'm not posting the one where he lazer camped me as fox... it's too disgusting to watch. Besides the last half of the match was shiek vs fox

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I watched the one vs Fox. There was a point where you rolled away from him when you blocked his attack cause you could not get a kick in or a N-air. Try to Up-B out of the shield. I started doing that at it works great. I get a quick attack and I can break free of their range. Sweet Zelda. Its really good

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Up B out of shield doesn't really work because the hitbox take too long to come out and characters like Fox can easily throw in a shine then proceed to combo. It's best to just roll away and not risk getting owned.

Nice Zelda, Zone.

Zone

Smash Champion
I watched the one vs Fox. There was a point where you rolled away from him when you blocked his attack cause you could not get a kick in or a N-air. Try to Up-B out of the shield. I started doing that at it works great. I get a quick attack and I can break free of their range. Sweet Zelda. Its really good
I use to try that, then I realized the Shine just clanks with my up+B. Unless he messes up it's punishable. However I guess you could use it on slower characters if they are REALLY close to you.

Up B out of shield doesn't really work because the hitbox take too long to come out and characters like Fox can easily throw in a shine then proceed to combo. It's best to just roll away and not risk getting owned.

Nice Zelda, Zone.
lol thanks, I try >.>; btw did you get the chance to see how I incorporate jabs? Dunno how much jabbing I did I just threw some videos on.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you are pretty good, i learned a lot from this vid, best zelda vid i've seen yet. needz moar camping, lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol I do camp.... just not against fox falco >.>
haha yea, i understand, i was just sayin :p. also, not camping and having to play aggressive shows a lot of zelda's unthinkable combos (you did some nair -> kick and ftilt -> kick combos which are hella sexy) so i liked your improvization with it. ^_^

if i ever made a combo video of zelda, it would consist of much standing around, out-camping peach and samus LoLZLOZLOZLO

Zone

Smash Champion
haha yea, i understand, i was just sayin :p. also, not camping and having to play aggressive shows a lot of zelda's unthinkable combos (you did some nair -> kick and ftilt -> kick combos which are hella sexy) so i liked your improvization with it. ^_^

if i ever made a combo video of zelda, it would consist of much standing around, out-camping peach and samus LoLZLOZLOZLO
lol, I practice trying to figure out what outprioritizes what, So I can be defensive with an offense. But for the most part I camp. And kick out of shield vs Samus like 70% of the time. I guess that's why I like the jab so much. It stop alot of approaches.

Top Bottom