• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Brawl Wallpapers

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Since there are almost no wallpapers featuring Zelda, I decided to make a few.
I will add new ones when I get the time. Expect more wallpapers of the gorgeous Zelda soon. :)

All wallpapers are in the resolution 1280x1024

New! Added February 4th

Added February 2nd

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff, Pappioll! The only problem is I can't figure out which one to use :p: love 'em all.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Woohoo! Great work as always, Pappioll! I don't know if I should replace your old Zelda desktop (which I am currently using) with one of these.

Question: would you mind making some of these wide-screen compatable? I feel so bad stretching the images for my laptop.

white_mage

Smash Cadet
I would LOVE to know how you make these.
I have been using Photoshop for a little bit, and have
NO idea how to make backgrounds like that.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Those are freaking awesome! I take it the big mofo pic I gave you came in handy huh lol. Really those are very nice, I love how you make your backgrounds. Do you make them yourself or just find them off the internet?

Luthien

Smash Ace
Holy crap! I just full viewed and...

...oh, wow. Such high resolution! So many glorious pixels! Where did you get that? I must have it!!

Anyway, the first background is my favourite. I'd love to see that design in silver.

white_mage

Smash Cadet
*Hint at Request*
If I were you, I would use the golden background and use the
waist up-cropped version of Zelda and just put Sheik behind her.
Kind of like her roster screen pic, but with Zelda in front.
*/end Hint*

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Very nice! Thank you for posting these, I'll have to figure out which one to actually use...but that's a nice problem to have.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Wow, thank you everyone! ^^
Your kind comments make me want to do more wallpapers. I will try to upload more today.

@WhiteMage
I've been thinking about Sheik too, but unfortunately there are no high-res pics of Sheik.

Thx again!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Wow, they're very nice Pappioll x]
You're very talented with Photoshop.

I've also been looking for large, detailed pics of Zelda to use for a reference to draw, and these are amazing. =D

Top Bottom