• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda attack % analysis, with VIDEO

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgVH9OGugSo

Zelda. Wow has she been improved attack wise.

1:11 into the clip she uses her B-air which does 21% to BOTH Mario and Pikachu.

1:15 she uses her down tilt which does 8% to Wario

1:44 she uses her Neutral Air which hits every time for 9% (assuming this is around 4 hits in correlation with data below)

1:48 she does a F-air which again does a hefty 21% to mario, KO'ing him at 75%

1:50 she does a forward tilt at Pikachu using a Beam Sword which does 7% (although this is probably irrelevant)

1:53 she does a F-smash, dealing 18% damage (uncharged)

2:45 she hits Pikachu once with her N-air doing 2% damage

2:58 she uses her U-smash wich does 27% (?) cant quite tell because of lack of detail. This is charged, hits Mario 1 -2 times.

ZELDA WINS THE MATCH WITH 4 KO'S!!!!! :bee::bee::bee:

So by the data collected -

F-air and B-air do around 21%.
Down-tilt does 8%.
Neutral air does 2% per hit.
F-smash does 18% uncharged.
U-smash (inconclusive from what i can see, if anyone else can tell what damage range, please post it :))

F and B Airs seems easier to sweetspot, although it could just be really good AI.
U smash and F smash seem difficult to D.I. out of and easier to sweetspot, but again, could just be the A.I.
The same may apply to N-air.

Hope this helps, if its all been posted before ,well, i tried ;)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Awesome video. Man, to me she looks hella fast she was sprinting especially when trying to get that gun. Those boots really did come in handy hehe.

Anyway thanks a ton for breaking the percentages down. She really does look improved and I am loving it. I am also liking the aftershock that the moves gives her opponents. Her neutral A and smash attacks look amazing. One thing though did anyone notice that when she connected with a lightning kick it sorta gets laggy maybe it's just the video so I dunno. Hmmmm i'm also suprised she didn't turn into Sheik usually CPU change back and forth every chance they get.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Wow Zelda seems a bunch better!
Her voice is also very nice, when she jumps for example. The lightning kick is just awesoe as always ;)

We also got to see her entrance and her winning pose :D:D

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Wow Zelda seems a bunch better!
Her voice is also very nice, when she jumps for example. And the lightning kick is just awesome as always ;)

We also got to see her entrance and her winning pose :D:D

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well I guess this is great. I plan to main her and will have to learn all about her.

-Onyx

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I could do more of these if i can get a video with some newer information rearding her attacks. In particular her throws and her down arial (which, if i suspect hasnt been buffed in terms of mechanics, will be completely useless yet again.)

Top Bottom