• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda and Sheik have different colored hair

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
She can change her skin tone and eye color. Logic would think she'd be able to change her hair color if she wanted to. Not all design differences need to be "errors."

Except for the entire Zelda/Sheik implementation in Melee. Now THAT was actually ******** beyond all belief.

Arean

Smash Ace
what else is there to update... this IS the zelda update all people are waiting for. Her special moves and final smash have been mentioned.... so we zelda fans waited.... for sheik? how ironic.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
i think think the picture of Shiek on the dojo was for the Brawl Zelda Melee recolor,and there will be a Shiek with brown hair for the Brawl (TP design) Zelda

(I MAY BE WRONG)

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
it's "Sheikah Magic"

she wouldn't look right with brown hair though, you know it as well as I.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
This was definintely not "overlooked". Sheik was in one game, and in OoT she had blonde hair, so it would absolutely zero sense to change this. While her graphical style changes to that of Twilight Princess, she remains the same character. Zelda, on the other hand, is a more ambiguous character, and her hair color is brown with the new changes. She could of course, have a blonde alternate costume which would be pretty cool :).

But yeah, like others said Zelda can change attributes about her when she becomes Sheik.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I pretty much agree with RyokoYaksa. Besides, it's not that important. You could ask the question if it were like this in the Zelda game, but SSBB is a whole other story, you can hardly ask for any logic there, right? SSBB doesn't have to be exact when it comes to these things, that's all I wanted to say.

haddos

Smash Rookie
K its totally obvious she has gone super saiyan lol duh

omg that means zelda is a man ewwww

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
anybody else notice this?
. . . How could anyone not?

i wonder if it was an overlooked error...
That seems awfully unlikely. The difference between the hair colors is glaringly obvious.

i think think the picture of Shiek on the dojo was for the Brawl Zelda Melee recolor,and there will be a Shiek with brown hair for the Brawl (TP design) Zelda

(I MAY BE WRONG)
That doesn't make sense. Why would they use a recolor of Sheik to announce her on the DOJO? At the very least, the hi-res image of sheik should be the default color.

There's no reason to think we've seen anything other than her default palette so far.

finalark

SNORLAX
lol learn your history of DBZ

the creator said female saiyans cannot go super saiyan:laugh:
.... sexist *******....

anyway, actually, I didn't notice the difference in hair color.

I don't ever go to the Zelda page on the Dojo, seeing how there is absolutely no info there....

other then the move list.

Top Bottom