• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda alt poll!

Which Zelda alternate costume is your favourite?

• Total voters

Fogs

Smash Cadet
So, I recently made a few polls for some of my favourite characters, and since the results until now were interesting decided to make some more. This is Zelda's!
Basically, you vote for the alt costume you consider your favourite, or the one you use the most. Maybe post some comments too?

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
Most def blue. It looks really freaking cool in this game.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hard to tell, I'm torn between Black and Pink, but I also like Blue, Purple and White a lot.

I guess that I use the Black one a lot, so...

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
The four I use are white, black, pink, purple.

white's probably my primary.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I always liked blonde pink, that's OOT Zelda (why is the wiki saying purple is OOT Zelda? It's not, default Melee Zelda was based off of her OOT model and she was pink too) but for some reason in 3DS it doesn't look right to me so I use blue Zelda... I tell myself it's CD-i Zelda lmao

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I always liked blonde pink, that's OOT Zelda (why is the wiki saying purple is OOT Zelda? It's not, default Melee Zelda was based off of her OOT model and she was pink too) but for some reason in 3DS it doesn't look right to me so I use blue Zelda... I tell myself it's CD-i Zelda lmao
Purple is basically Pink from Brawl... But purple. It retains "wrong details", like the blue jewelry. It's kinda like a mix between TP and OoT (as the purple is kinda close to the purple from the OoT Zelda trophy).

Pink, on the other hand, is ALttP / ALBW Zelda. It does have red jewelry, and the blue details at the bottom at the dress. It also have more vibrant, cartoonish colors.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
I'm waiting for the Wii U version to see the colors in HD and have a more solid opinion. Right now on the 3DS I mostly go for blue because its kinda my thing going for blue. But sometimes I pick the Blonde/Pink and the Black one. The "white wedding dress pure waifu" color seems like it will be the most popular amongst people though.

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
I honestly love them all, including default, and cycle through all of them lol.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'm waiting for the Wii U version to see the colors in HD and have a more solid opinion. Right now on the 3DS I mostly go for blue because its kinda my thing going for blue. But sometimes I pick the Blonde/Pink and the Black one. The "white wedding dress pure waifu" color seems like it will be the most popular amongst people though.
Not close-ups but here is a video showing every alt costumes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rD2xROuOo&feature=player_detailpage#t=86

The blonde Zeldas looks sooooo much better than on 3DS.

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
I mainly use the default. Blue and black are also my favourites.

But they all look stunning omg :love:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'm usually Purple/Red.
Purple definitely looks better on the Wii U version though.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I exclusively use the purple/Ocarina of Time color for obvious reasons. That said the shade of purple is my favorite type so there's that. I also like the green one and to a lesser extant the red one and blue one even though I never use them.

Zeldaisthegirl

Smash Journeyman
I know I'm like 10'000 years late here, but the purple ain't OoT.
Play as kirby and absorb zelda and you'll get OoT Zelda's colors and they're not the same.
OoT Zelda didn't make it as a pallet swap. Only ALBW is referenced, and the rest are just made up. Maybe red is reference to the original sprites from the first two zelda nes games.

Last edited:

jclittle

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jiggywiggy
The blue one is definitely my favorite with black in a close second and default being third.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Green is my favorite, but I sometimes use blue.

Tyketto

Smash Cadet
Man, I stopped using the Black costume, as I felt like every Zelda player used it. But according to this, it's the second least used costume. I need to bring Dark Zelda back!

EDIT: Well, after voting for my most used lately (Blue), Black is tied with Blonde Purple as of this post.

Last edited:

Hylian42

Smash Rookie
Dark Zelda is always the best. Another friend plays as dark Shiek and we have a dark battle.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
My faves are now purple blonde and default but I use all palettes because Zelda is incapable of looking bad.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I mainly use her default but I sometimes use her purple dress alt color cuz it reminds me of Princess Hilda.

Top Bottom