• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zango

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dear smashboards, you are currently running an advertisement for a virus called zango. This has cleverly disguised itself as many downloads over the internet from movies and (as advertised on your site) the Pokemon MMORPG, this is not the correct site. It uses graphics from the real game, but instead of downloading the game, a toolbar that infest your computer with painful viruses that cause irreversible damage to your computer and constant spam pop ups that bi-pass pop up blockers. I request that you take down this false add for the sake of our computers. Someone is bound to trip up and think it is the real thing. Thank you

here is the real site your advertisers have ripped off
http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good eye Crashic. It would have been awful for some kid out there to download that awful thing by accident.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
I don't trust Zango. He's got them suspicious shifty eyes and shady mannerisms and his feet are not exactly the same size.

Yeah, Zango's crap, never download it ever, even if it's for a good cause like puppies or breast cancer or Wheaties... Just say NO to Zango.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, good thing I found about this just in time, I was actually thinking of downloading Zango a few days ago, but I kept pushing it back.,

Overload

Smash Lord
I think I downloaded this in the past. I recall my dad having problems with his computer and then asking what zango was.

Top Bottom