• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus Indepth feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ing.

Smash Cadet
Hay I am currently knew and i just wanted to hear all zamus users and non-zamus users opinions and your own experiences with n e pros and or cons (personal not public) :bee:

Ing.

Smash Cadet
what? you talk normal in forums man. save that talk for chatrooms...

what are you asking?
not quite sure u ment about ur first comment :D
but what i am currently talking about is ur own personal experiences with zamus and n e disadvantages u have come across or n e advantages u have come across..

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
surslee, "n e" is actually the same amount of characters as "any". Just take the time.

Also, my experience with ZSS is that you don't call her Zamus. Seriously, don't.

Flaming aside, I appreciate you trying to get some discussion going in our forums.

lots of pros and cons have been discussed in guides and whatnot. For the most part, she's great in the air, has great forms of spacing, most reliable combos in the game (paralyzer, etc.), and can KO pretty reliably. However, she's got bad out-of-shield game (mostly because of her bad grab), she's lightweight, and, sadly, she's tough to learn.

The main reason she's tough to learn is because of her overall mediocrity. Almost all of her moves are pretty decent in any situation. As such, it's really hard to decide what option to go with. Anyways, that's what makes it tough for me.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Read our rules. Read our threads. Stop wasting our time. If you had something interesting to say maybe we'd be willing to strike up intelligent conversation.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
lol faded image and cake gg'd this thread before i even saw it :)

my favorite zss experience was when i cake combo'd some ***** and screamed "CAKE COMBO" in his face.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
lol faded image and cake gg'd this thread before i even saw it :)

my favorite zss experience was when i cake combo'd some ***** and screamed "CAKE COMBO" in his face.
I laughed so hard at that comment... I think my might use it in my sig if you let me :p
(not that I asked for my current one xD)

edit: typos suck... they really do...

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Nice signature mate :) did you make that youself (including Zamus drawing)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom