• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Z-air with C-stick?

massimo009

Smash Cadet
i just started using the c-stick for aerial and i want to know if its possible to z-air with the c-stick?

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the only way to do so is if C-Stick is set to grab. If it's set to smash, specials or anything else, you won't be able to Z-air.

3GOD

Smash Ace
You can actually do it with the C-stick set to smashes if you are holding L/R (shield) when you move the C-stick in any direction.

massimo009

Smash Cadet
ya the reason i want know is because link has a great z-air and everytime i use it i have to sop goig fowards and becomes not as good

DireklianCliff

Smash Cadet
Air dodging can be performed simply by pressing R. To answer his question: no, it is not possible to use the C-stick. That being said, I would leave it as the C-stick, the T(ilt)-stick, or the B-stick. Setting it to grab is a little backwards since Z does the exact same thing.

Corrick

Smash Cadet
i play link and i can keep moving forward with zair? I use R for grab. Find its easier to hit than z

Top Bottom