• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Z air bug when recovering

Fluidityt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cronot7
FG 1v1 seems to be the only place that this happens. When trying to recover with Z air sometimes it will do F or N air instead, and into the hole Samus goes, as if I had hit A instead of Z.

I've tried different controllers and button configs, yet this still happens. Anyone else having this issue or is my copy cursed? I haven't seen any other threads.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
From http://smashboards.com/threads/ledge-availability-and-why-tether-sometimes-doesnt-work.384628/:
If you hit the grab button while in a tumble state (i.e. you are spinning around while falling, usually induced by medium to large knockback shortly after hitstun has worn off if you don't do any action) you will do an aerial instead. Which aerial you do will obviously depend on what you're doing with the joystick at the time.
If you break out of tumble with an attack, airdodge, double jump, etc. first this won't happen.

Los4Muros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Los4Muros
3DS FC
2852-9328-5396
Not a glitch, just a new useless function added to the Wii U version. I always cancel that with bombs or Neutral Air. Then a Zair.

Fluidityt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cronot7
I figured I was doing something wrong. Been playing since 64 and never noticed it before. Weird feeling like a noob again x]

Top Bottom