• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoyoyoy.....houston tournament.....JAN 20 07

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I saw your YouTube matches, kage. They make me sad. :( Y'all better be ready to lose some money. I wish I could go and take everyone's money. :laugh:

hmmm, well its a work in progress. I haven't played the game as long as you probably have but im working on it. The only reason I wnated to play tgm was to see where I stand. I'll get better :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
hmmm, well its a work in progress. I haven't played the game as long as you probably have but im working on it. The only reason I wnated to play tgm was to see where I stand. I'll get better :)

LOL....play TGM to see were u stand?...so im like wha 1st or 2nd best in houston then?....but seriously tgm is not half bad....but hes also not half good.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
so jeremy, what are you doing this weekend? If you want you could come over and play smash if you want. Don't worry about my hood they're not bad people. You have a number where I can reach you?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
oh my fault. The address is10907 seven mile ln zip 77093. you can go to google maps to get directions. If theres anything else thats foggy for you let me know. sorry bout that.
I pm'd ya...wit my number...hit me up now...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I Talked too these guys and this tournement is serious....no joke. Please come....these guys seem cool so lets go its on a saturday and everyone lives pretty close.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
I Talked too these guys and this tournement is serious....no joke. Please come....these guys seem cool so lets go its on a saturday and everyone lives pretty close.
I appreciate what you're doing. Thanks. Awesome vids by the way, you have a real nice falcon :)

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Heard you talked 2 kage and dawn.....lookin forawd to seein ya....stop by and thanks again for spredin da word around Jf :)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
yo jeremy, did you talk to the others? I forgot to tell you that if you and the others come.; bring your own controllers, cause im a bit short I only have one. sorry.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Hell no is that the dude that plays with luigi.......he discraces the name void...........theres only one and thats me... . ,....Search youtube and see for ur self......hahahahahaha luigi..... ..im master void or the one and only!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, any word if the rules will be updated? Because with the current rules, most people won't take this tourney serious enough to attend it...

TGM

Smash Lord
king ganon, se and me are the best in houston............,,,,,,,,,...,,,way down the line is killa whale, candy cane, dog food, then u. sorry pal but u have a LONG way to go.......

and dawn, i got u PM but when should i call¿¿¿¿

kage921

Smash Journeyman
you could call him rigth now, but not past 11:00. Also if you are coming this saturday bring your controller ok.

TGM

Smash Lord
i feel kinda bad to call him this late. i can wait till tomorrow. when do he get off from school¿¿¿¿

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
king ganon, se and me are the best in houston............,,,,,,,,,...,,,way down the line is killa whale, candy cane, dog food, then u. sorry pal but u have a LONG way to go.......

and dawn, i got u PM but when should i call¿¿¿¿
no you didnt bring that knig ganon crap back.....>_<'...god i dislkie you....OO'h if you ridin out to void and kage and em's house let me jump on with you and mouth cause im sure im on the way seein how i live in third ward....I got gas money....tgm call meh...713-440-9569...

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Whats up wit people wannting to mm all da time.........**** yall must need da money Or somtin geeeeez theres like 4 alreadY

TGM

Smash Lord
KG, if u could get near SE house, i could get u and him. if not, wtf do u live¿¿¿¿¿¿

we like MM cause is easy money from guys like yall.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
KG, if u could get near SE house, i could get u and him. if not, wtf do u live¿¿¿¿¿¿

we like MM cause is easy money from guys like yall.
5966 Ardmore st.
Houston, TX

(713)440-9569...and stop callin me KG >_<' V_V'...

TGM

Smash Lord
dude SE, i can pick u up.

dawn, call me¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

409 692 0697......me name is allan!!!!¡¡¡!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!

Top Bottom