• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You've just thrown your controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Why'd you throw it? Try to keep it as detailed as you can so you aren't just +1'ing.

I'm not sure if this belongs in here or the Light House, so just move it if it needs to be moved.

As for me, I threw my controller because the Ryu on the 'Hardest' difficulty cheats so ****in' hard. Anyone who has SSFIV can prolly relate to this.

I also throw controllers cuz I play CoD.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't understand why someone would want to throw their controller. A PS3 dual shock wireless controller costs 50 bucks, and if you want a new GC controller, it costs 30 bucks. You just gotta chill out and tell yourself it's just a game and that's that.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I don't understand why someone would want to throw their controller. A PS3 dual shock wireless controller costs 50 bucks, and if you want a new GC controller, it costs 30 bucks. You just gotta chill out and tell yourself it's just a game and that's that.
I agree. It's never worth it to throw your controller because they cost soo much.

However I have done it before playing a Power Rangers game for the SNES because I couldn't beat Ivan Ooze.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This doesn't really belong in the Light House of the PRoom. Even though you ask people to avoid it in the OP, it'd eventually just devolve into +1'ing. Sorry dude =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom