• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube is glitching beware:someone could look into your account without your passwod

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is a warning. If you have any weird account activity on your youtube such as favorites added that you didn't favorite, videos uploaded to your page, your account closed suddenly, it is because there is a glitch in the youtube log in system.

This has happened to me several times. The first time I just thought it was a one time thing, but this is what is happening:

Sometimes youtube asks me to log in even after I have logged in earlier that day. When I click sign in, it logs me automatically, and bypasses the password screen, into one of the friends of my main account. (Meaning my main youtube account has a lot of friends added as contacts. It will randomly log me into one of those accounts, enabling me to see their videos, favorites, email address, etc.)

I'm honest, and I log out immediately. However if this is happening to me, I'm sure that it is the same for other people. This means someone could possibly log into my account without my password because of this glitch.

And no, these are not the accounts of people that I know irl, so there is no possibility they just left the password cookies on my computer or something.

So beware. I reported this, and if this happens to you anytime in the future, remember this thread and report as well. This is something I think must be fixed.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah ive been getting logged out myself. Idc either, i hope i get hacked. Youtube is pretty bad nowadays. Site gets worse with every pointless update, everytime i go through my favs more and more vids get taken down because of copyright or cool accounts get the ban hammer, and the general users of youtube are a bunch of inbred teenie boppers or basement dwellers who cannot formulate proper sentences. Youtube can rot for all i care and im disappointed my account hasnt been hacked yet (been on for 4 years iirc)

Top Bottom