• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned for getting premium but not posting in DR. Also for pranking yourself.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned because that brings me great sadness :[

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh yeah. Banned because I should bother him about it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned because the Oh no's are so ****ing awesome

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned because "&ct." means nothing and you are making stuff up as well.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Banned because no. And even if it was, you can't end a list with etc. after listing only one thing, it doesn't give enough context to figure out what you meant the list to continue with.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Banned because the one-word spelling "etcetera" is commonly used, and is accepted as correct by many dictionaries. It is also sometimes spelled et caetera or et cætera, and is often abbreviated to etc. or &c.. Archaic abbreviations, most commonly used in legislation, notations for mathematics or qualifications, include &/c., &e., &ct., and &ca.. Note that the ampersand is a ligature of "et".

Also because Et cetera (in English contexts pronounced /ɛt ˈsɛtərə/) is a Latin expression that means "and other things", or "and so forth". It is taken directly from the Latin expression which literally means "and the rest (of such things)" and is a loan-translation of the Greek "και έτερα" (kai hetera; "and the others"). Et means "and"; cētera means "the rest".

So a list of things isn't really required.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Banned because no. And even if it was, you can't end a list with etc. after listing only one thing, it doesn't give enough context to figure out what you meant the list to continue with.

Banned because the one-word spelling "etcetera" is commonly used, and is accepted as correct by many dictionaries. It is also sometimes spelled et caetera or et cætera, and is often abbreviated to etc. or &c.. Archaic abbreviations, most commonly used in legislation, notations for mathematics or qualifications, include &/c., &e., &ct., and &ca.. Note that the ampersand is a ligature of "et".

Also because Et cetera (in English contexts pronounced /ɛt ˈsɛtərə/) is a Latin expression that means "and other things", or "and so forth". It is taken directly from the Latin expression which literally means "and the rest (of such things)" and is a loan-translation of the Greek "και έτερα" (kai hetera; "and the others"). Et means "and"; cētera means "the rest".

So a list of things isn't really required.
Both banned for being nerds

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
banned for trying to nix the lowdown on the golden guitar...

!!! OH SHI-

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Banned because calling something creepy isn't expressing fear.

(In case anyone wants to call me out on this, no, I was not ninja'd.)

Top Bottom