• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Just a question, skip me : When did the name of the thread changed ? And, I don't want to be egocentric but did the name of the thread changed because of my message ?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Banned for being wrong. Not only does pineapple pizza not interest me, I also prefer pizza with no toppings of any kind. Plain cheese does it for me. :V

D

Deleted member

Banned for being AFK for too long, you can't even pick up the controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"Banned because Freddi Fish is a girl?!?" -Kirby Dragons.

Ok, so this ban can go either way. either...

A. You're banned for ignorance, you gave me a ban for "making wrong information up" (it seems like that because of your wording to me, I thought you were a skeptic) even though if you were to look it up, you'd see Freddi Fish is actually a girl.
(Sources: Wikipedia
Main characters[edit]
  • Freddi Fish - A 4-year-old yellow fish with orange fins and blue eyes. She volunteers to investigate any mystery or crime that has recently affected her friends. She often counters the crooks she catches with morals of wrongdoings, and has a desire to be a police officer when she reaches adulthood. She was voiced by Annette Toutonghi.
and Fandom )
Freddi Fish is a goldfish and the main protagonist in the video game series of the same name. She is Humongous' first female character, and has been in a total of eight games since her creation in 1994. Freddi is known for her intelligence and skill as a junior detective. Her best friend is a little green fish named Luther. She was voiced by Annette Toutonghi.

or
B. Your Banned for unfairly banning someone. In what world is it ok to ban someone because you didn't know a Fish from 1998 was actually a female?

D

Deleted member

n
Banned because Freddi is a boy's n- WAIT FREDDI FISH IS FROM 1998?
hey, next person skip me. just gotta say 2 things.

1. Freddi is is a unisex name. It works for both boys and girls. Also, according to these sites ( The First Source and The Second Source ) Freddi is actually more common for girls than boys.

2. I'm sorry, I got dates mixed up. It was actually 1994. After looking into it I was thinking about Freddi Fish 3 when I got the year 1998. Oh, and I'm going to prove this with Wikipedia ( Wikipedia )
(Quote: "Freddi Fish is a series of children's adventure games from Humongous Entertainment. The series began in 1994. Freddi Fish is an anthropomorphic yellow fish who takes on detective investigations throughout the series. Her best friend, a green fish named Luther, goes with her on all her adventures. The voices of Freddi Fish and Luther were performed by Annette Toutonghi[1] and Mike McAuliffe at Bad Animals Studio in Seattle, Washington.[2] The series sold more than 2.5 million copies and won over 75 awards of excellence.")

D

Deleted member

Banned for hypocricy. You're a town (I think) and also don't have pupils.

D

Deleted member

Banned because Freddi Fish is clearly better. Did Putt-Putt at age 4 find the missing kelp seeds that vanished from Grandma Grouper's farm that is the towns food and saved the day with a valuable morale. First game Freddi Fish saved a town at 4 years old by herself (no offense Luther... but you sucked in the first game, you got better, but you still sucked and did nothing in the first), what did Putt-Putt do in his first game? (no actually, I forgot.)

Top Bottom