• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Banned because I find some of the ponies' Human forms attractive :p but they don't go past adorable in pony form..

D

Deleted member

Banned for still sticking with that messed up mentality, regardless if they are in "Human" form. =_=

D

Deleted member

Banned for replying to the creator of a game better than the Smash Bros. games even on a site ABOUT Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

BANNED FOR CALLING A CHARACTER THAT HAS MY UNDYING RESPECT A RANDOM ANIME GIRL! I guess your just a random guy on the boards, I suppose. I guess we're ALL random. No individuality whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Banned for still maining Samus for some reason. I can understand the Ice Climbers.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Banned because I cringed so hard I activated my pony blocker

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Banned because it's not specifically a pony blocker, it's an ad blocker called AdBlock (I use a variant, AdBlock Plus) that detects most ads on websites, and leaves you with the option to block any ad/image/"website element" yourself. So, I if block the offending avatars I never have to see them again.

D

Deleted member

Banned for not realizing that I DO HAVE CHORTLES IF MY SIGNATURE TELLS ALL OF YOU ANYTHING AT ALL!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned for not filling in the blanks. Guess I have to do EVERYTHING for you.

"Banned for being a being."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Banned because as the creator of this thread, he can do whatever the heck he wants.

Top Bottom