• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

D

Deleted member

Banned because NO ONE MISSED ME WHEN I LEFT AND NO ONE CRIED RIVERS WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

D

Deleted member

Banned for not acting stupid, but BEING stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Banned for continuing to show loyalty by acting like the enemy did nothing wrong.

D

Deleted member

Banned for not having any objections against the anti-ZeldaMaster_1 resistance.

D

Deleted member

Banned for thinking that people who have dedicated thier lives to bringing you down and removing you from power is a mere fan club.

D

Deleted member

Banned for not realizing that your actions are on a scale of mental devastation and corruption to weak unsuspecting minds, and not knowing that these people you have mentally wrecked have no choice but to fight back for themselves and for the well being of anyone who might be unlucky enough to encounter you and have thier hopes and dreams ruined.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Banned for double posting. I don't have any evil intentions I just get bored and need to liven things up..

Banned because ninja ponies

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Banned because I SUMMON SLIFER THE SKY PONY!

D

Deleted member

Banned for coming up with a revision of my statement that is more well put, and from here on out surpassing what I am capable of in every area....
And for making me always have to respond in big fancy sentences due to the nature of your initial statement.

D

Deleted member

Banned for not feeling sorry for me since my island... my city... my hometown... is in ruins.
:(

Top Bottom