• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Banned because
"True me come off first me nearly dead wit laugh
I watch the people rush the door like harbor shark, so come
Fun time deh ya, time for di bus rida
Sunshine deh ya, time for di bus rida
Sunshine deh ya, time for di bus rida
Fun time deh ya, time for di bus rida"

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Banned because :sonic: and :4yoshi: got on the bus, they sat in the front of the bus while :4dedede: and his :4charizard: sat in the back of the bus. A :4lucario: on the bus made a funny noise, which made the driver, a :4pikachu:, stop the bus at Rogueport. Everybody gets off, :4yoshi: and :sonic: come off first nearly dead with laugh, and watch the people rush the door like a :jigglypuff: who drank too much coffee.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Banned because :sonic: and Amy got on the bus when it stopped at Station Square, then :4zelda: and :4link: got on the bus when it stopped at Hyrule Castle Town, :4dk:, :4diddy:, :4yoshi:, :4littlemac:, :4megaman:, :4marth:, :4peach:, :4lucario:, :4zss:, and :4bowser: all got on the bus in later hours. :4yoshi: started eating :4dk: and :4diddy:'s bananas, :4marth: complained about the noise that :4lucario: was making, and eventually :sonic:, Amy, :4zss:, :4link:, and :4zelda: got off the bus when it stopped at The Puzzle Place. The remaining people on the bus began to start a fight. The driver, :warioc: called the police, and eventually :4fox: showed up and arrested everyone on the bus.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Banned for not putting the cursor on top of the unown sentences (unless you are using a mobile device then banned for not understanding the unown language)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
banned because it's better than finding him asleep on a stump in the middle of the woods which just so happen to house the Master sword and link going to pick it up then be attacked by the subspace army. :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom