• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your wishlist for the two final characters?(Feel free to explain why they should be in Smash)

Inferno7

Smash Journeyman
Shadow first and foremost, it's the one pick that would make this game an all-round perfect for me. I'm actually shocked that he isn't in yet considering how consistently requested he has been or the other franchises that already got a 2nd rep while Sonic is stuck with one.

If he can't happen, I'd be happy with any of these:

-Dante: kind of overdue tbh, we've gotten every single Dante wannabe in this game to the point it's hilarious; Hero & Joker alts, Bayonetta, Kazuya (devil form), Sephy (this one came first but u get what I mean), and maybe Corrin. Edit; R.I.P. the dream.

-Raiden (MGS): Badass and flashy character that would come with god tier soundtracks, not much else needs to be said.

-Scorpion: Impossible at this point but pretty much self-explanatory. MK is my favorite traditional fighter and would love to see it represented in some form.

-Zero: Tailor made for Smash, he's also very beloved and iconic in fighting games. Cool and flashy moveset that wouldn't necessarily require tedious inputs, I'm pretty damn sure lots of people would main him or at least have him as a pocket like they do with Cloud.

-Lloyd: R.I.P. that said the main reason I wanted him is because of how he would play, I also like his swords & design but I won't lose sleep over this character

Sadly none of them strike me as particularly likely candidates rn bar maybe Shadow due to the nature & circumstances of FP2.

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Shadow first and foremost, it's the one pick that would make this game an all-round perfect for me. I'm actually shocked that he isn't in yet considering how consistently requested he has been or the other franchises that already got a 2nd rep while Sonic is stuck with one.

If he can't happen, I'd be happy with any of these:
-Dante: kind of overdue tbh, we've gotten every single Dante wannabe in this game to the point it's hilarious; Hero & Joker alts, Bayonetta, Kazuya (devil form), Sephy (this one came first but u get what I mean), and maybe Corrin.

-Raiden (MGS): Badass and flashy character that would come with god tier soundtracks, not much else needs to be said.

-Scorpion: Impossible at this point but pretty much self-explanatory. MK is my favorite traditional fighter and would love to see it represented in some form.

-Zero: Tailor made for Smash, he's also very beloved and iconic in fighting games. Cool and flashy moveset that wouldn't necessarily require tedious inputs, I'm pretty damn sure lots of people would main him or at least have him as a pocket like they do with Cloud.

-Lloyd: R.I.P. that said the main reason I wanted him is because of how he would play, I also like his swords & design but I won't lose sleep over this character

Sadly none of them strike me as particularly likely candidates rn bar maybe Shadow due to the nature & circumstances of FP2.
Do you mean that its a reference to Dante or just looks like Dante with the alts? Because Hero’s alts are referencing Angelo from 8 and terry from 6.

Inferno7

Smash Journeyman
Do you mean that its a reference to Dante or just looks like Dante with the alts? Because Hero’s alts are referencing Angelo from 8 and terry from 6.
I know, it's mostly an inside joke about how they look pretty similar

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
Crash Bandicoot or Doom Guy as the final character.

Those two would be a nice apology for the lackluster 2 pass that only consisted of boring sword fighters.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Crash Bandicoot or Doom Guy as the final character.

Those two would be a nice apology for the lackluster 2 pass that only consisted of boring sword fighters.
Steve may use a sword, but I'm not sure if he qualifies as a swordfighter. I'm pretty confident that Min Min and Kazuya aren't swordfighters, though.

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
Steve may use a sword, but I'm not sure if he qualifies as a swordfighter. I'm pretty confident that Min Min and Kazuya aren't swordfighters, though.
Yep. He qualifies.

His main attack is just hack slash and stab with a grey and blue sword.

Never using other weapons at all.

I hate Steve. And I wish Microsoft threw in someone else that wasn't A stupid sword fighter.

Top Bottom