• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Top 5 Ness User List...

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
I'm helping run nexus along w/ Mr. x and his group of volunteers. if any ness mains happen to be there and want to challenge my ness just let me know. I hope to show him off at this big tournament.

3Years

Smash Lord
I'm helping run nexus along w/ Mr. x and his group of volunteers. if any ness mains happen to be there and want to challenge my ness just let me know. I hope to show him off at this big tournament.
did u go 2 the luna games tourney like month ago or so???

I need to won me a tourny to compete with you! Good thing i am going to win the montage tournament this saturday :)
r u talkin about nexus???

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
theres a good chance im goin to nexus too

edit: i just noticed you live in cat city 3years haha. HELLO NEIGHBOUR

3Years

Smash Lord
wut up

dude i thought i met all the smashers from the valley

did u go 2 the brawl release tourney at gamecrazey???

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
sadly, i didnt. i went to the palm springs gamestop/ebgames for the launch. i had it reserved there like for a good year and a half haha

BUT, i DID attend the melee tournament gamecrazy had like weeks (or a month maybe, i forget) before brawl was released. it was packed! i was the only game and watch user there haha

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
i faced Vice's ness at nexus, he 2 stocked me hard haha

this one part, he -literally- bounced me UP AND DOWN the stage like a basketball nonstop, it was like 4 bounces i swear. i kept chuckling at it all. i had a gut feeling i could UAIR you quickly but nope

fear17

Smash Apprentice
yeah well im new to the smash boards but i read all the ness talk and just to let you know im a good ness player to besides my main lucas

Top Bottom