• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Top 5 Amiibo list

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Post the top 5 Amiibo's you want to have sitting on your display shelves! You may choose characters not yet confirmed but try to limit it to veterans and characters with viability ie. NO DARTH VADER.

Note that you do not need to buy your top 5, just the 5 you want.

Make sure your number 1 pick is top priority! You can supply reasons next to each one as well!

Number 5: Falco!

Falco gets a default spot. He's my main in Melee and one fun character to play. Some may even tell you Falco saved Smash from the dark era. Indirectly, of course.

Number 4: Mewtwo!

My favorite Pokemon of all time and featured in my favorite Pokemon movie of all time. Mewtwo was the Pokemon I loved since the beginning. Even though he was butt in Melee, I pulled a pocket character with him just for the fun.

Number 3: Captain Falcon!

Come on people.

Number 2: Shulk!

I've very very very very very recently played Xenoblade just so I can attest for myself how good the game is according to EVERYONE. Turns out the game is very great in every regard barring graphics. They have rectangles for fingers but graphics were never really my selling point. Xenoblade has greatly improved my expectations and desire to buy Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Wii U when I previously didn't even give 2 poops about it.

Number 1: Bowser!

I decided that I would main Bowser ever since the first trailer. During the Best Buy events, the 4 times I got to play the demo, I chose him only. He just got overall cooler, imo. He's great, I love him :)

PuffSmash

Smash Apprentice
1.Jigglypuff (my main) :jigglypuff:
2.Mewtwo :mewtwopm:
3.Villager :4villager:
4.Megaman :4megaman:
5.Bowser :4bowser:

I will literally get them all though( if the roster has my jigglypuff) also will be excited to see...:4charizard:

Last edited:

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
5. Meta Knight

I had decided to main MK shortly after he was revealed, and then kinda stopped because he was too good. I know this sounds scrubby but I didn't want people thinking that I had only won because I used a near-God tier character. The truth is that I'm not anything resembling a pro-tier player and so noobs and scrubs tend to be the ones who are around my level, so.... yeah. Still, I love the character himself and will gladly buy an amiibo for him.

4. Lucario

My main in Brawl. People told me that he was gonna be like Mewtwo but... he totally wasn't. Still, I loved his Aura Sphere, and while Extreme Speed is no Teleport it was good enough. Lucario is also the first shiny I've ever gotten, so that's cool too. He's not a replacement for Mewtwo, but at the same time I enjoy his playstyle.

3. Mewtwo

Totally my favorite Pokemon right up there with Lucario and Gardevoir. I like them both and I hope they're in the game. Mewtwo was my main in Melee (which probably explains why I lost so often) and I was sad to see him go for Brawl. Sure he had 2 specials that I was never able to use effectively (Stun and Disable), but his grabs were amazing if you could pull them off. Here's hoping he gets in.

2. Zelda

I grew up on Zelda games, and I've tried to main Zelda many times only to feel that she wasn't really as effective as other characters I liked. I tried using both Sheik and Zelda at the same time, but Sheik always seemed to KO the opponent before I even had a chance to use any of Zelda's finishers. I'm glad that both Sheik and Zelda are separate characters now, as I really feel they were only holding each other back instead of complementing each other like they were intended to.

1. Rosalina

I've liked her character ever since Galaxy and I'm glad that she reappears in a ton of Nintendo titles. I know she's not relevant to the main story anymore, but neither is Daisy and she keeps coming back. Also, the reason I'd want her as an Amiibo is because I know I'll like the character but I'm not sure I'll be able to use her playstyle effectively, so at least this way I get to still have some fun with the character.

While I'll also get Palutena and possibly Pit for obvious reasons, they aren't my top 5.

SundayBest

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aweber4206
3DS FC
5129-2712-1188
1. Samus ( my main in 64 and melee )
2. Mario ( His amiibo looks so badass! )
3. Pikachu ( my main in brawl )
4. Kirby
5. Peach

And maybe, if he's confirmed, Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Anna
*Cough* Of the ones confirmed at least:
1.Rosalina
2.Palutena
3.Sonic
4.Pit
5.Greninja

6th would be either Link or Zelda and I'll probably buy a few more. But only the top 5 were asked.

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975
1. Chrom
2. Ike
3. Marth
4. Rosalina
5. Palutena

Some others: Samus, Little Mac, Chorus Kids, Mr.G&W, Villager, R.O.B., Captain Falcon and Wolf. The other Mario characters has too many merchandise already, so, I don't plan to buy them.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
1. Chrom
2. Ike
3. Marth
4. Rosalina
5. Palutena

Some others: Samus, Little Mac, Chorus Kids, Mr.G&W, Villager, R.O.B., Captain Falcon and Wolf. The other Mario characters has too many merchandise already, so, I don't plan to buy them.
Be funny if G&W amiibo was a piece of paper, haha.

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
1. Palutena- My #1 most wanted newcomer, and probably my new main.

2. Marth- My Brawl main, and I'm loving the Shadow Dragon redesign. Also, I need some Fire Emblem swag for my gaming shelf.

3. Peach- My Melee main, and her Amiibo looks fantastic.

4. Greninja- One of my most wanted newcomers, who I honestly wasn't expecting to make it, and my Gen 6 starter.

5. Link- My Smash 64 main, and I can never have too much Zelda stuff.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Only really three that I'd really, really want to get, my original mains from SSB64 onwards:
:ness2::kirby2::falcon:
Ness being highest priority of the three.

After that, I'd probably just get the rest of my mains. Snake would certainly be at the top of that list.

For a more accurate answer to the thread:
1::ness2:
1::kirby2:
1::falcon:
Cheating!
2::gw:
3::olimar:
4::snake:
5::link2:
Replace Link with King K. Rool if he makes it in.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
My Top five list, in order of how I plan on purchasing them:

1) :4bowser:

My favorite 'anti-villain' and whose play style I am loving in the new Smash Bros. Playing Bowser's Inside Story has helped me love the character and find new depth in his quirkyness.

2) :4diddy:

My childhood videogame hero. The prime example of the side kick getting out of his hero's shadow and taking the role of protagonist to save his hero. Inspired me to know end.

3) :4palutena:

I like how she acts in her own games and she looks very fun to play as, especially when it comes to training her.

4) :4charizard:

One of my favorite starters in the Pokemon games. I guess I really like training Charizard in Pokemon. Plus it would be awesome sparring against him.

5) :4samus:

My favorite protagonist when it comes to video games, especially in isolated games. Watching Samus rip through enemies would be one of the biggest highlights to me.

People that come immediately after:

6) :4kirby: (you can replace his spot with Palutena interchangeably)

7) :4villager:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
It depends, the release dates will obviously be an influencing factor; however, as per request, I will simply list the ones I anticipate the most.

5. Peach
4. Zelda
3. Zero-Suit Samus
2. Toon Link
1. Ganondorf

NoiseHERO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NoiseHERO
3DS FC
4038-7106-6271
Be funny if G&W amiibo was a piece of paper, haha.
/keanu reeves realization

I'd want ones of characters I like but I know I might not use the most.

So...

Link(sometimes he's my go-to guy, sometimes I hate how it feels to play as him, so may as well have CPU do it.)
Samus (I think her's looks the best so far.)
Kirby(Cause adorable ex64 main.)
Lil Mac(He's lil mac.)
Megaman(Just to have a megaman figure, since he'll be actual main.)

If Falco is back put him inbetween samus and link and bump megaman off the list, just because he's always annoying to fight as an NPC.

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I'd definitely get :4fox: first because obviously he's my main of all time.

:4lucario: next as he's my second main.

:4sheik::4peach: and:4marth: to an extent. Not too sure about these last three but I'd def going to get the first two for now.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
1.) :rosalina:
Planned main and one of my favorite video game characters of all time.
2.):4peach:
One of my mains in Melee and Brawl.
3.):4yoshi:
He's the first character that I played in Smash64, Melee, and Brawl. He holds a special place in my heart (lol)
4.):4link:
Like the way his Amiibo looks, but I don't really care for him in Smash.
5.):4dk:
Another character I don't really care for in Smash, but I really like the way his Amiibo looks.

I would really like to get every Amiibo, but that's just wishful thinking.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
1.) :rosalina:
Planned main and one of my favorite video game characters of all time.
2.):4peach:
One of my mains in Melee and Brawl.
3.):4yoshi:
He's the first character that I played in Smash64, Melee, and Brawl. He holds a special place in my heart (lol)
4.):4link:
Like the way his Amiibo looks, but I don't really care for him in Smash.
5.):4dk:
Another character I don't really care for in Smash, but I really like the way his Amiibo looks.

I would really like to get every Amiibo, but that's just wishful thinking.
Indeed. I wish I can buy them all, haha.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Ridley can't fit on my shelf as he's too damn big I plan on getting every Amiibo, but thes are the first one's I'll get.
Well, aside from the obvious :falcon:...
1.) :ness2:
I know he's coming back guys. Main in Melee and PM.
2.) :4pacman:
Most hyped Newcomer.
3.) :4sonic:
Brawl Main, and favourite video game series.
4.) :4kirby:
IT'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE
5.) :4charizard:
Badass flaming dragon lizard thing on my shelf, not even bad.

Last edited:

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
5.) :ness2: Ness: I REALLY want a Ness figurine! He's so cool and Earthbound is quickly becoming one of my favorite games! Plus, I love his simple, yet charming design :3
4.) :metaknight: Meta Knight: Out of all the Kirby reps, I'd have too say, by a very close win, Meta Knight is my favorite. His entire mask and sword thing he has going on is awesome! And his boss fights are always the coolest and most epic in Kirby games :D
3.) :4littlemac: Little Mac: Punch-Out!! in general is one of my favorite series for it's fun and challenge! Little Mac was also my most wanted newcomer! He is so awesome and his design from the Wii remake is my favorite as well!
2.) :4olimar: Olimar: Pikmin is one of my most nostalgic series growing up :D they're some of my favorite games of all time and on top of that, he's my Brawl Main! Gotta remember the glory days :)
1.) :4greninja: Greninja: Overall, I'd say Greninja is my favorite Water Starter. He looks so amazing with dat Tongue Scarf, pose, and body structure. My starter from Y is gonna sit proudly on my shelf! :D

Other characters I want but got pushed out of the top 5:
:4pacman::4bowser::4yoshi::4charizard::4lucario::4pikachu::4kirby::4dedede::4villager::4samus::4pit::4diddy::rob::gw:

There goes my life savings :rotfl:

Last edited:

Calcobrena

Smash Cadet
1. Dedede
2. Ness / Lucas (assuming only one gets in)
3. Shulk
4. Luigi
5. Bowser

I'll probably collect amiibos, whether or not I buy the game with which they're compatible. They're super groovy - an Earthbound one especially, considering how rare merchandise is.

Greda

Smash Journeyman
1. Wii Fit Trainer
2. Palutena
3. Peach
4. Zelda
5. Rosalina

LF2K

Floor Diver
1) :ness2:
- My main in just about every game. He's one of my favorite Nintendo characters, too.
2) :luigi2:
- Favorite Mario character. The king of second bananas can fight by my side!
3) :4littlemac:
- He was my most wanted character. Plus, a boxer is the perfect sparring partner.
4) :falcon:
- To have an altar to pray to the almighty Falcon.
5) :4kirby:
- His adorableness.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I don't really plan on buying any ambiibos, but if I did it would be:

5. Little Mac
4. Pit
3. Ike
2. Link
1. Samus

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
5. :4dedede:

All hail the king baby. A favorite game character in his own series, and Brawl.

4. :gw:

Flat Amiibo FTW!

3. :4pit:

Another favorite in Brawl and his own games.

2. :4megaman:

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT.... as an Amiibo would be too cool.

1. :ness2:

The Mother series has a very special place next to my heart. Owning one of it's protagonists would be a joy.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
1. Ridley - Only Amiibo I'd actually plan on buying, so while he's far from guaranteed I feel like I can justify putting him on the list.

2. Meta Knight - A maybe regardless, depending on whether I'll have any extra money on me at any time.

Rest from here are basically just hypothetical:

3. Samus - To impress the guys.

4. Ike - To impress the ladies.

5. Jigglypuff - Helps me sleep at night.

atliens99

Smash Rookie
I really can't make a list as I dont support the whole thing. Seems very gimmicky and just a way for Nintendo to get extra cash. At least nintendo isnt as bad as xbox with the DLC for sale and all though.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
5. :4link: He looks awesome in this, plus I've played a lot of the LoZ games.
4. :4megaman: C'mon, it's Mega man.
3. :falcon:Nintendo pls
2. :ganondorf:He's been my main for the last 2 games (yes, I'm aware I'm a masochist)
1. :4littlemac:I've always loved the Punch Out series. Plus he fits my Leeroy Jenkins berserk type of gameplay to the T.

Top Bottom