• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Top 100 Characters to be In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm Jeff, and know everyone is getting hyped up because of SSB4. Now to enlighten you, you can post up to 100 characters to be in the game. Discuss the characters, and tell anyone.

The character examples are:
Rosalina
Skyward Sword Link
Vaati
Lyn
Ghirahim
Demise
Palutena
Ridley
Rayquaza
Shadow Link
Jeff the Killer
Slenderman
Krystal
Machop
Wooper
Deoxys
Victini
Bowser Jr.
Sora
Riku/Dark Riku
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Sherry Birkin
Leon S. Kennedy
...and more, so go crazy!

Edit: I found this while looking for Journals on deviantArt.com. So, this guy really wants 5-30 million people to get characters in SSB4. Well, I wonder why he does want this, as I have no idea why. Anyways, I agree with this guy somewhat. If you agree with this person, point it out, and I will tell him.

Original Post:
Do you want Rosalina in Super Smash Bros. 4? Any other character? Well, if you do, then we need 5 million to 30 million people to help get her, and other characters, get in. Please pass this around to people you may know around deviantArt, Minecraft.net, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Smash World Forums, and all of the friending websites. If we can pull this off, we can expect Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Rosalina, Shadow, Vaati, and much more characters, in Super Smash Bros. 4 for the Wii U and 3DS systems. Let's say "Get outta here, Meta Knight! We have newer, cooler characters coming!", and get this rolling.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This thread is pretty unnecessary. We have a Top 50 character thread, a poll thread, and roster discussion thread already. Also, it is pointless due to the fact that we're definitely not getting 100 characters...

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I want the first 102 pokemon. Pikachu and Jigglypuff are already in it. :troll:

:phone:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Opossum already summed up what I would say concerning this thread. It isn't actually necessary.

As for this guy on DA, I find it humorous that he lists Leon, ChrisRosalina, Shadow, and Vaati as potential newcomers without mentioning more popular requests such as Ridley, K.Rool, Takamaru, Mega Man, etc. I also got that this guy supported cuts to add characters (while I'd like to see Rosalina, what right dies she have to replace Meta Knight. None.)

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom