• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your reaction to screamers/scare flashes

Volrec

Smash Lord
There was a whole list of wikipedia of them, but I lost the link. I never bothered to search, because it amy provide an image. =(

My cousin caught me good with one. It was the say you love me song. It wasnt really scary, but I still let a few drops. xD

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I remember my first screamer, I'll definitely never forget it.

It was some blacksheep subliminal message, I don't know.

First off, there are these green lyrics in (I was absolutely unaware that this was a screamer) and I heard some sort of latin demonic voice from a little girl in the background. Since it wasn't in english I turned the volume up to see if I was just hearing things or maybe I wasn't paying good enough attention to what was being said. I tried making out the lyrics, thus got closer to the screen. The little girl continued to talk with her demonic voice in the background and I kept raising the volume..while my face was really close to the screen trying to make out what the hell was being said. All of a sudden, these ****ing weird *** pictures of people's faces being scared and cut and all this flesh out. Babies with their stomachs cut out, and this ****ing loud *** rock music.

To be quite honest I thought I was gonna die. I never finished watching it and still I haven't seen it completely, not even with the sound off. Again, I thought I was gonna die that day LOL.

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
I remember my first screamer, I'll definitely never forget it.

It was some blacksheep subliminal message, I don't know.

First off, there are these green lyrics in (I was absolutely unaware that this was a screamer) and I heard some sort of latin demonic voice from a little girl in the background. Since it wasn't in english I turned the volume up to see if I was just hearing things or maybe I wasn't paying good enough attention to what was being said. I tried making out the lyrics, thus got closer to the screen. The little girl continued to talk with her demonic voice in the background and I kept raising the volume..while my face was really close to the screen trying to make out what the hell was being said. All of a sudden, these ****ing weird *** pictures of people's faces being scared and cut and all this flesh out. Babies with their stomachs cut out, and this ****ing loud *** rock music.

To be quite honest I thought I was gonna die. I never finished watching it and still I haven't seen it completely, not even with the sound off. Again, I thought I was gonna die that day LOL.

That should be illegal. I'm not even kidding. O_O

Top Bottom