• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uffe

Smash Hero

YRI if Captain Falcon has the same moves as Little Mac, and Ganondorf keeps the same movesets as in the previous games.

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
If we get another Sonic rep, that should be Eggman...
I may be the only person who wants Metal Sonic as a playable character (not as a Sonic clone). Eggman can be a boss fight.
Me:

Everyone else:

Also, YRI: The F-zero series gets another rep.

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if Earthbound/Mother was cut completely from smash

YRI not only do they reveal every fan favorite character for Smash 4 and then some at E3, but they announce Smash 4 will be released a week after E3 ends.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

YRI not only do they reveal every fan favorite character for Smash 4 and then some at E3, but they announce Smash 4 will be released a week after E3 ends.
Is there even a gif to describe this much happy? I doubt it.

YRI Sakurai ditches Smash after this game and ends up making "Nintendo Vs Capcom".

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Substitution Substitution : To reiterate,

Your reaction if Shantae was playable, albeit as a representative of Nintendo's indie lineup rather than a third party?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ liets liets : I'd spit-take because of the implied price. :U

Your reaction if Sonic got any of his moves changed, such as his F-air becoming the Sonic Eagle or S-Special becoming Fire Somersault?

Croco

Smash Lord

"YES, YES!"

YRI sakurai puts timed amnesia bombs in every Smash 4 package (Wii U & 3DS) to delete ALL our memories

Nintendo FINALLY reveals a special pre order edition which includes a 'Super Smash Brothers' logo coin and unique pre order trophy for each store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom