• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

Your reaction if the new adventure mode is designed completely by David Lynch and causes 80% of the players to commit suicide after playing it

Your reaction if Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver and Shadow all somehow get into Smash 4.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, [...] all somehow get into Smash 4.
Yay! Sonic's back! And what's this? Tails and Knuckles all got spots too (Even with a bit of mixed results that Nintendo actually let Sega get more spots for Sonic then some of the Nintendo franchises). That's pretty awesome!

Silver and Shadow all somehow get into Smash 4.
...But no, just no to this :S

Oh almost forgot my own thing. How about something happy.

Your reaction if no characters from Brawl are cut, and there's still at least 10-15 newcomers in the game.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
SonicMario[quote/ said:
Your reaction if no characters from Brawl are cut, and there's still at least 10-15 newcomers in the game.

Your reaction if every character is a clone of another character.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

What if you play the adventure mode of Samus Aran and at the end she takes her armor off revealing that it was actually Anthony Higgs all along. And when you use her final smash it's actually Anthony with a long blonde hair and an impressive breast.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410

Your reaction if Fox is the only remaining Star Fox character.

Your reaction if Tabuu is Classic Mode and Adventure Mode Boss and Master Hand isn't even in the game files.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
Sorry! I'm using the Wii U gamepad and glitches!!!!

So yeah.. that's my reaction to Hanenbow. Complete jubilation!

Your reaction if Bowser was replaced with Mewtwo?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Your reaction if Game & watch is 3D?
http://fffff.at/files/2009/09/****3D-51.jpg

Nobody answered so I'm just gonna answer again.
What if you play the adventure mode of Samus Aran and at the end she takes her armor off revealing that it was actually Anthony Higgs all along. And when you use her final smash it's actually Anthony with a long blonde hair and an impressive breast.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Nobody answered so I'm just gonna answer again.

Your reaction if Fox is replaced by Slipp, Falco is replaced by Peppy, and Wolf is replaced by Leon.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Your reaction if the only song in the game was this:
Your reaction if Marth is the only Fire Emblem character in the game
Reaction to both.
[collapse=Warning, foul language, NSFW, ask your parent's permission before toggling.]
[/collapse]
Your reaction if the 3DS version was limited to two songs maximum and one on most on a stage due to system limitations.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Reaction to both.
[collapse=Warning, foul language, NSFW, ask your parent's permission before toggling.]
[/collapse]
Your reaction if the 3DS version was limited to two songs maximum and one on most on a stage due to system limitations.

I asked it once, I'll ask it again.

Your reaction if during Storymode, Kirby and Jigglypuff fell in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom