• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
YRI Smaah 4 gets cancelled, but we get a compilation of the past 3 smash games with Smash 64 and Melee remastered in HD.

Your Reaction If the upcoming Direct is less about the content of the game, and more about behind the scenes look at the process of making the game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Your reaction if Miis were confirmed on Tuesday?

Repeating my last question since the image in it's response is broken.

YRI: We start getting "Vids of the Day" instead of Pics, a new video showing new gameplay and content in Sm4sh every weekday, sometimes even serving as veteran and newcomer reveals.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Repeating my last question since the image in it's response is broken.

YRI: We start getting "Vids of the Day" instead of Pics, a new video showing new gameplay and content in Sm4sh every weekday, sometimes even serving as veteran and newcomer reveals.
"Un-rocking!"
YRI they arrest Sakurai for singing rather loudly in the bathtub

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Warning Received
YRI the whole roster is revealed in next week's direct.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
After a bit of time thinking about it, this thread is like a forum game that is loosely based on Smash 4. When we have things like "yri sakurai donates his body to science" or whatever, you know the threads gone down a path of pulling at straws.

Amongst other things we have a "spam/image" thread (the main social), and we'd like to avoid having multiple spam threads like this.

Sorry but it's time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom