• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your opinion on Pikachu

Mikil

Smash Rookie
Pikachu is amazing. I love his Fsmash, Dsmash, Thunder, Thunderbolt approach and Uair juggling!

I main Pikachu solely because of Down Taunt: "Pikaaa..."

darklink92

Smash Rookie
I like Pikachu because he's an electric rat and his moves are cool, but I don't really play as him that much.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Pikachu really suits my playstyle too. He is all about combos with his aerial game and thunderjolt, which lead to KO's with his Dsmash, Fsmash or Thunder. He can chaingrab many charaters and bring them from 0-80% in a matter of seconds.

The only thing that annoys me is using his recovery online where lag can amke it impossible to recover properly. I've even stuffed up a QAC before and went flying off the edge. **** lag.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. I haven't used Pikachu for a long time so I might go back to using Pikachu.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
pika is the solution to most problems that you have as a lot of other chars... but he isnt the best...

brightnocturn

Smash Rookie
his recovery is really good, fast character, D-Smash and Thunder are teh lulz, and when i play with my sister all i have to do is down taunt and she won't attack me because she thinks he's so cute :p

Top Bottom