• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Ike is a hampster, and your Samus smells of elderberries!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I do not take that as a joke. WTF is your problem? I've read all of your posts and it looks like I'm the only one you really talk down to. I've never done anything to you.
Whoa! Chill out, man! It WAS just a joke.

he was just makiing a joke....making a point of what u said about the insult
come on he didn't mean that he is a nice guy......

yeah since the only thing he think about is a insult
^^^^
See? They knew I was playing.

And thank you PRINCESS PEACH 777. You are a nice girl, too. :chuckle:

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Yet aren't we all, I basically have one as a graduation present, along with brawl...In addition at this point we are all nOObs because we have not played the full version of Brawl yet...

you shouldn't waste time tho and good luck on your exams:)

Whoa! Chill out, man! It WAS just a joke.

^^^^
See? They knew I was playing.

And thank you PRINCESS PEACH 777. You are a nice girl, too. :chuckle:

Why thank you very much

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
cool update but it seems as if the only people who comment on the updates anymore are kraidguy, metaknightsword, PrincessPeach777, and that xx-x- dyce-x-x-x(something like that)
i guess these updates just weren't comment worthy enough

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
cool update but it seems as if the only people who comment on the updates anymore are kraidguy, metaknightsword, PrincessPeach777, and that xx-x- dyce-x-x-x(something like that)
i guess these updates just weren't comment worthy enough
no it's because it's geting abit old
people stop posting in old threads that's why

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Where are the pictures? Why does everyone ignore someone when they ask why the pictures wont show up?
We don't know. The guy that made this thread messed up the links or something.

one of the odds first you didn't show up for about a week from now
oh wait wait......i know mid terms right
If you got his Wii mail, he said he was grounded for a week.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
if wolf link is in one of his 3 should be howling
(to the nocturne of shadows maybe?)

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
I know, that's why I called you an outcast. God, I 'm the only person that has to give these long explanations...

OK, let's get started. You are a registered user, just like Lucario User, PrincessPeach777, SmasherPikachu, and me, the best one, Kraid Guy. We are the rare people who had a messup in the creating of our account with the admins. We can only post on Dojo Updates, we cannot have signatures, we cannot PM, we cannot post pictures, we cannot post new threads, and we cannot contact the admins to fix this problem. So, we do not know what will happen to us after this sub-forum closes. Phew! There, I have summarized our story into one large paragraph. But don't worry. You can post as much as you like. I have over 1000 posts, and I am the leader. HAHA!!! Sorry about this.

Top Bottom