• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Goals In Smash

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
As someone who has always strives for goals in life, the question begs to be answered, what are your goals when it comes to Smash?

As of today, I have a set of 3 goals:
To go to Apex and get at least top 8 in my pool
To have someone ask for advice in person after seeing me in a tournament match
And a third one that I can't say :3

So, what're yours?

I realize this may not be the place for this, but I couldn't think of a better place to make it. I considered the Smash hangout section of the forums, but I wasn't sure. Move this thread in the case that there is a better place that I simply haven't been too yet. :3 )

outfoxd

Smash Ace
NNID
outfoxd
Have an effect on my characters meta. Probably have to win tournaments to do that. Need to get better to do that.

VicWright

Smash Rookie
NNID
Reazelteck
Start playing more seriously and try to get better.
Go to local events and meet other smash players and compete with more than just my roommate.

Kraetyz

Smash Cadet
My only goal right now is to not come last in some teeny tiny local tournament I might manage to join (which was always the case in the few Brawl tournaments I joined). I don't think I'll be able to reach that goal this year, but we'll see.

Last edited:

SoBMudkip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ROBIN_HYPE
1. Get a game winning meteor smash in a tournament. HYPEEEE
2. Get amazing with all three of my mains.
3. Go to S@X. Looks crazy fun there.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Beat that one guy in my friend group that I can't beat.

Other than that idk have fun and play some Smash Bros I guess

Winning would be nice too :p

Lowell

Smash Rookie
My goals in smash consist solely of doing my best and having fun in tournaments.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Get decent enough at Smash to compete.
Get over my fear of large groups (and thus, actually compete).
Pick a freaking main when I enjoy playing as, and am decent at, half the cast or better.

Vi smash bro

Smash Rookie
I am visually impaired so one of my goals is to play with other vi smash players. Know anyone?
I would also love to get good enough to play in a big tournament, and I would love to host my own online tournaments on twitch.

Top Bottom