• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your first match.

xenero

Smash Apprentice
Ike on Wiimote vs lvl 8 DK on Shadow Moses. I lost, I missed my FS, he had one stock left.

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
Mine was me being diddy kong, vs. my brother being pokemon trainer, it felt strange actually being able to control them and not just watching them on youtube :p.

Orsa

Smash Rookie
Olimar vs. Zelda on Final Destination. I lost in Sudden Death.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Me(Pokemon Trainer) vs my brother(Ike) on Battlefield. All items on medium.

He won.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I was Ike and my friend was R.O.B. on Battlefield. At least that's how I remember it right now.

kciD

Smash Journeyman
I played Wario vs three other friends, don't remember all the characters they were though.

It was on Mushroomy Kingdom, and I got my *** handed to me. No more Wario for now.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
My first match...

Myself, Ike, vs. my brother, Fox, on Battlefield. 1-minute timed, all items on. (This was after the Gamestop promotional tourney while we were waiting for midnight) My brother had just won the tournament.

I beat him ^_^

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
me: Metaknight
Friend: Pit
Lvl: Battlefield
I won of course.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Mine was Fox versus Link at Bridge of Eldin during a Normal Classic run on my way to unlocking Captain Falcon.

Kaa

Smash Cadet
Me: Sheik
vs
Friend: Fox
Stage: FD
3 Stock, 6 min
I won, but because of old habits, kept on trying to WD, and failed...plenty of times lol.

Duopierce

Smash Rookie
4 stock, 8 minutes, Hyrule Temple.

Me as Link, friend as Ike.

I'm semi-pro at Melee, while he was casual at it.

He had played Brawl for about 10 hours before we fought.

I won!

But it was a fairly close match...I spent a lot of time just freaking out about the game itself.

Phocks

Smash Rookie
Me and my buddy did a reverse rematch of our GameStop tournament match.

I played Dedede in the tournament and lost to his Ike, so we decided to switch it up, and keep it on Shadow Moses Island.

I won. Quickly.

CoolDude330

Smash Rookie
Mario vs lvl 3 Bowser on Battlefield- i got completely owned, was trying to get used to the Classic controller.
Missing both Smash Balls didn't help either.

Barstool

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arispect
Umm, 1 minute GameStop match.
Me as Wario versus some random Zelda on Final Destination, with the victory going to myself.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
estandar rules, (2 minutes, etc) me Yoshi Vs to friends Mario and link on pork city, I won :):):)

edit, I was using the Wiimote+nunchuc combination and both my friens at gamecube conrollers, I awsome, I know:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
P.trainer VS some noob's mario at the gamespot tourney...poor guy didn't know hot to play at all...he killed himself the first 2 times tryong to jump back on FD and then i finished him off with a rock smash , also i used a FS but from the excitement of everyone around me shouting for it i actually shot it the wrong way XD.

bugmenot

Smash Cadet
WAS (2/22)
Me: Captain Falcon
Friend: Pikachu
Friend's Friend: Link
Friend's Friend's Friend: Marth (also owner of Wii and JPN Smash)

Items on, Flat Zone 2, 6? stock
Wiimotes for them, GCN controller for me.

THAT GAME'S WINNER WAS...
CAPTAIN FALCON!!!
**** yeah Dragoon.

Also has been my one and ONLY match.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
it was charizard, one minute match on corneria, versus some ike. since my opponent hadn't showed for the first round, i automatically moved up to this one, and he knew how to play, i didn't, yet i still handed his *** to him. (the dumb **** didn't know how to jump) i just threw him off the side twice and that was the end of him. i ended up winning the gamestop tourney.

Joppi

Smash Rookie
My friend as someone I forget, my brother as Olimar, and me as Ike.

I won.

:D

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Me as Ike vs. my friends Captain Falcon on Shadow Moses Island 1 stock. It was over in less than a minute before I destroyed him:laugh:

Top Bottom