• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your first char

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
I started with ness & was spamming pk fire for days. I was a youngster (probably around 6 or 7ish)and didn't even know (it) how to play the game. But then I upgraded to Fox years ago when i picked the game up again. Now i spam uairs and lasers (effectively of course)

ehehe....pew pew...pew pew...uair

Vale

Smash Ace
Pikachu because I was a four year old that played Pokémon Stadium and the TCG at least an hour each per day from the inside of a Pokémon card shop that also happened to have SSB set up.

LULZY

Smash Cadet
Kirby, and all I did was fsmash, its hilarious how many pros I still beat.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I have gone through a few characters throughout the years of playing Super Smash Brothers my first character was Mario after Mario I played Samus then DK Then Fox to now I play a mix of characters

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
When the game first came out I'd invite a group of friends over and play this game a lot.

I quickly adopted Jiggly and after a few weekends I was unstoppable by any of my friends. My strategy was centered around being sneaky with Jiggly's jumps, then spamming d-air, then either up-tilt then throw + whatever aerials I could do, or an up or down smash. Then if my friends started to anticipate that too much, I'd go for the grabs or forward smash. For free for all or teams (we disabled team attack usually) I'd usually pick Yoshi and run around throwing a ****ton of eggs and evading attacks. This of course would be complemented by the most eggselent and eggstremely unclever, poorly eggsecuted egg puns imaginable. My egging on made my friends crack, and my yolks weren't eggsactly eggpreciated. Yoshi soon became eggstinct since my friends were dinosore losers. After my friends banned Yoshi and the eggs made their eggsit I decided I'd try DK, since I thought DK was the worst character and therefore a handicap. I'd repeatedly use DK's taunt whenever I was a safe distance away from other players, and then I'd just use aerials, grab, punch, and donkeynado to win.

We still try to get together and play a few times a year, mostly just as a way to catch up with each other now that we have different jobs, university, etc. Jiggly still wins every time she's used.

Top Bottom