• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Final Words Before You Get Brawl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
"Go Brawl!"
"Hang on Brawl!"
"Just a little more Brawl!"
"You did it Brawl!"
"TAKE THIS! TRIPLE FINAAAAAAAASH!"

Actually my REAL last words will be "Oh please God...I hope I can get it without having it reserved..."

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
My last words?

Well..... probably "WUH OH!!" and then I would play as Wario and eat a bomb.

Kudos for anyone who gets the reference.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The second half of my Smash 64 combo video better load soon, or I might just f***ing go kill a walrus! :laugh:

O, and TOO[N] AWSOME YOUNG LINK, TOO[N] AWSOME YOUNG LINK, TOO[N] AWSOME YOUNG LINK!

I'm ready to fight for my friends...as Toon Link....with my LANDMASTER, since personally I like in the sky, when you COME! Great Petunia, victor is ours. O, and better luck next time, Falco. Ya, that's right, that's MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!! :p :laugh: :chuckle:

Seriously though, I'll be hearing Angels talking to me like I did when Too[n] Awsome Young Link was cofirmed. Seriously, I might die from a smashgasm. O, and I'll probably be thinking Toon Link. O, and all and all, smash is number 1 in my <3 . Actually, Too[n] Awsome Young Link is! :chuckle:

See you all come rapture...or eumm....BRAWL! :laugh:

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
Well... Im going to the Midnight release with my cousin, (Sleeping over to play Brawl!) when i get Brawl i will put brawl in front of me and bowdown to it's honor! Then i will play one more match of melee with the characters that didn't make it in SSBB! After i will take a piss! Then i will put brawl in the Wii! And appreciate every moment! Then put it on youtube and show off to everyone how cool i am! I will be recording it, we will order 2 large Pizza's from Domino's (5-5-5 deal: 5 dollars every pizza deal!) Otherwise my cousin has a "85" HD TV 1080i/p, and pizza! I will play my first match with Fox because he is main!! Yup then i will play all night! Just Kidding my final words are... R.I.P. Melee! You use to be the best game in stores!! Goodbye old friend!

An 85 inch HDTV? Good lord. Playing brawl on that thing would be absolutly incredible. Personally, ive never seen a TV that big anywhere, even in stores.

I think you might be telling a fib.

dustyjuicebox

Smash Cadet
***** where did i leave that remote?

-me when i rush to my basement after getting brawl

ps- all u guys are so lucky i told my uncle i wanted the game for a gift because i got a full ride. he said yes and got it off of amazon. Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! now i have to wait 8-10 days AFTER the release date

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Final words?
Melee, you lived and I loved.
But now, your death arises.
My love for you shall never end.
Your love will stay true within the enitre smash Bros family.
I will just focus the light in a different direction.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
My last words: At last we can all finally put the speculation to rest and see Brawl for what it is.

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
My final words posted on the Internet before I obtain Brawl, hmm...

MUDA DA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
ZA WARUDO
TOKI WO TOMARE
SOSHITE TOKI WA UGOKI DASU
HORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORA
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
this

also, Thank God I dont have to listen to the douches at school talk about fking halo anymore

illphil

Smash Apprentice
I will be saying bye to my friend who I'm dropping off after I get my game. ******* is gonna have 5 min. headstart playing time than me!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I will take Melee solemnly in my hands and then set it up on a pedestal and with the utmost respect I will pull my fist back and let my fist fly shattering the Melee disk with my fists of fury and shouting triumphantly,
"FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!!"
This is pure win

J18

Smash Journeyman
"about time"
and sadly i'm gonna have to be one of those people who vanish off of smashboards with brawl's release, so goodbye, it's been a lot of fun.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I dont get it till 9 tomorrow............but

UP UNTIL NOW we've been playing melee, now this is Brawl

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
My final words:
Thank you mom, for buying me a wii for my birthday, just four days before the release of Brawl. You're the best.

And to Melee, good bye.......old friend. *pours out a 40 for Melee*

Darkslash

Smash Master
My Final Words needs Ace combat 6 music for this D:
Brawl Music is too happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydrhzs-BmSs&feature=related

Its been great posting with you SmashBoards. A brand new day is upon us. You will never be forgotten. But its time to play the Brawl that will end them all. Its been a Thrill. This is what we been Waiting and Fighting for. Thanks and I'll see you again.

P.S to Melee

Well I may have only played you a few times but it was fun. Thanks for the few of the few times i had with you. May you Bring glory to Nintendo Title's every where

BoG

Smash Journeyman
I have some friends there, and as I grab my copy, I will turn, and look at one of them very seriously. As the first moment of the rest of my life approaches, I will say "Show me your moves."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom