• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite part of Brawl.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I was so obsessed when they announced Wi-Fi, and I still am, It goes down as my favorite update in Dojo history, whats your favorite update for
brawl (characters,stages,items,modes,ect...)

SCORBOARD: (last edited Nov 29, 9:42 PM)

1st:Stage Builder

2nd:Wi-Fi

3rd:Sonic

Top of Other: Subspace Emissary

Other:Widescreen, Snake, Mario,Diddy Kong, Control Mod, Final Smashes, Stages, Stickers, Font, Ike, Event Mode, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
OK here r the top 3 most liked things up to this point:

1st:Stage Builder

2nd:Wi-Fi

3rd:Subspace Emissary

Other Diddy Kong,Control Mod, Sonic,Widescreen,Final Smashes

Top of Other:Sonic

Please continue to post.

Pyro21

Smash Rookie
What is this control mod thing?

It is probably something blatantly obvious and I'm just ********.

And my favorite thing has to be the online play.

Fluff

Smash Cadet
What is this control mod thing?

It is probably something blatantly obvious and I'm just ********.

And my favorite thing has to be the online play.
The fact that you can change your controls to how you want them..

and my fav is definately final smash, followed by stage builder

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
1. Lucario not being playable.
2. wifi
3. stage builder
4. the cool stages.
Wow, aren't those time travel computers great? You know, the ones that let you view things in the future? I mean, you obviously have one, being able to say something like that.

MeleeMan

Smash Ace
NNID
WilderFTW
3DS FC
2105-9709-5961
Sonic is by far the coolest update so far. Followed closely by Stage Builder.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I was so obsessed when they announced Wi-Fi, and I still am, It goes down as my favorite update in Dojo history, whats your favorite update for
brawl (characters,stages,items,modes,ect...)
I like online gaming, and Melee lasted so long offline I don't see how I will be able to get tired of brawl. So even though it's a crappy set up, any online is a good announcement.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
My favorite part of Brawl has to be the font they used for the menus. it's beautiful! it makes all my problems melt away when I look at it! :D
And what's more... Looking at it... IN WIDESCREEN!!

-etjem- Okay, I'm finally gonna say what I really think has been the better updates till now.

1- Ike: I got all so "WTF TIHS IS TEH BEST DAY O' MY LIFE" when I saw him. I was really hoping for him to get in... And he was the first one xDDD
2- Stage builder: Great. Simply and incredibly great.
3- Snake and Sonic: Just seeing them both in Brawl makes you think how great this game is.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
First and for most Online Play, then everything about Link except no mention of Wolf Link/Midna yet; also stage builder, smash balls, and 3rd party characters are awesome. Brawl is made of win.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Widescreen support and stickers are all we need for Brawl. I mean, imagine yourself playing with Brawl stickers IN WIDESCREEN. Oh man, they are geniuses.
Oh man, I can't think about it too much because everytime I do I need to go buy new pants due to me spurting savagely at the thought.

I hope they cut out alot of characters and features so they could make room for more stickers in the long run!

WIDESCREEN STICKERS FOR LYF!1111111

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
No snake fans?

Good.

Don't need a million people screaming SNAKE!! like they scream SONIC.

Snake by far.

T-major

Smash Champion
Oh man, I can't think about it too much because everytime I do I need to go buy new pants due to me spurting savagely at the thought.

I hope they cut out alot of characters and features so they could make room for more stickers in the long run!

WIDESCREEN STICKERS FOR LYF!1111111
you know what would be awesome!? if they had stickers of the Font used in the menus!!...............

IN WIDESCREEN!!!

Top Bottom