• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Music (that came from Brawl but was still in Project M)?

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Like the title says.
Mine personally is actually "Sonic Heroes". I'm not the biggest Sonic fan, but I find this song to be particularly... Awesome.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The best music is the custom music.
:colorful:

If I had to choose though.

Temple
From Temple.

Last edited:

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
I like The Dark World and Ashley's Theme. I do mostly custom music nowadays, but brawl does have a ton of great songs.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I like The Dark World and Ashley's Theme. I do mostly custom music nowadays, but brawl does have a ton of great songs.
Which version of Ashley's song? I love both but I have a particular love for the American version.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Brawl had a fantastic soundtrack, but I find myself putting custom music over a lot of it for the sake of variety. I keep my favorite song(s) from each level though (for example, Brawl's FD stays with this FD).
Personally, I think that :lylat:, :shadowmoses:, and :frigate: all had great tracks. I also love Porky's Theme and the creators of PM should be ASHAMED of themselves for overwriting it with the Fourside theme instead of one of the lesser songs (not that I can't swap it on my own, but that's besides the point).

What I wish is that we could get more songs on the stages that only have two or three tracks. I like the Yoshi's Story theme, but I want a bit more variety... Just because we had to listen to the same songs over and over again in Melee does not mean we should have to here! *RAGE*

Guilu

Smash Apprentice
The Tetris A Theme remix was pretty good. Ashley's Song (english version) is also a nice high-def take on the original.

Guilu

Smash Apprentice
double post - been a while since I've been on a forum that doesn't allow users to delete messages. smashboards could really use some improvements :/

Last edited:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
The Tetris A Theme remix was pretty good.
Oh yes, Tetris Theme A. A very creepy take on the original track. Just so you all know, I'm a real sucker for violin solos, so that one is great, as is the MSG4 track on Shadow Moses Island :)

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I feel like I'm the only person that prefers the Japanese version of the Ashley to the English version (though only by a small margin; both versions are great).

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I feel like I'm the only person that prefers the Japanese version of the Ashley to the English version (though only by a small margin; both versions are great).
Nah make that two, I like the Japanese version much more then the English one.
Power-Hungry Fool would probably be my choice.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Power Hungry Fool is good, but it's a bit too mellow for me. I wish it started as it does but turns into a battle style remix.

That actually really upsets me how there are several good songs that I just don't think mesh well with fast battles(ex: Snowman).

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Yea some songs just don't mesh very well. Even Power-Hungry Fool is questionable sometimes. But my 2nd choice would be Mute city.... I have mad love of that song.....

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Yea some songs just don't mesh very well. Even Power-Hungry Fool is questionable sometimes. But my 2nd choice would be Mute city.... I have mad love of that song.....
SSBM version or Brawl version? I'm pretty sure you mean the latter but, I thought both versions were in the game. That is unarguably my favorite remix of a song ever - or at least I think it's a remix.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Final Destination (Brawl), Bramble Blast, Team Galactic Battle, With Mila's Divine Protection.
That list just about sums up Brawl for me since 2008. Thank you based PMBR for keeping my favorites.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm sad they cut Hidden Village and Porky's Theme, but since With Mila's Divine Protection stayed I couldn't complain much. And I'm not a big FE player, either.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Changed mine to Bramble Blast - I just realized how epic that theme was after watching a YouTube video where they extended it into 15 minutes. A bit long, but it made me realize how creative the guys behind the music were (I think this was custom made for Brawl at least).

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
The Mute City remix they did was unarguably the best remix I've heard in a very long time.

Top Bottom