• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite MUs as Lucario

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
Last night I had to fight a Bowser Jr. for the first time in my about to reach the count of 100 Glory 1on1s, and it was an
unbelievable amount of fun. I can't really explain why, but it felt incredibly entertaining to duel this little gimmicky
character. It's like everything -he- has, -I- can somehow take advantage of. Was it an easy win? Hell no. Not by
any stretch of the imagination, I ended up losing an early stock to his unusual game but managed a decent comeback.
Really putting the cherry on top was my concluding kill by a strategical RDT triggered by -his- Mechakoopa from off-screen.
I didn't have that much fun in any other duel or MU yet. Totally looking forward to rematching that person or one of the
other two Bowser Jr. players worldwide.

For reasons of mysterious nature I put this thread into the Lucy subforum, partially because I feel he has a very unique,
tactical playstyle with lots of momentum changes and makes for a very interesting basis for this kind of thread. Was
wondering if you fellow Furrycario players have similar MU-preferences.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Id say I have 3 top favorite match ups

1.Robin, easily my most favorite due to the speed of lucario's and Robin's attacks being almost similar and so I can split my time being aggressive and defensive at any time just as much as Robin.

2.Gannondorf, his slow speed can let me get away with some aggressiveness and I just like it because its like those dont get hit more than a few times fights like in other games.

3.Other lucario, dunno why but whenever I face another lucario I always end up putting in 300% effort and generally lose my mind. It just feels cool to know what attack is coming when.

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
3.Other lucario, dunno why but whenever I face another lucario I always end up putting in 300% effort and generally lose my mind. It just feels cool to know what attack is coming when.
I -love- mirrors. Even when you get rekt you can be sure to learn a lot from the better mirror player. Oddly enough, in my 130 for Glory 1on1s, I have yet to see another Lucario...everyone is just Link, ZSS, Shiek, Sonic, Diddy and the surprisingly popular Ness (which I found 'too' easy, least those I got matched with).

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
I guess it would be :4falcon:, :4littlemac:, :4greninja:
:4falcon:: It's reaally a hard match up, but it's fun in a tough way. (Although after two hours of rock guitars on for-glory his victory fanfare gets old.)
:4littlemac:: Same as falcon, except with a KO punch. If he pulls it off when you least expect it, it can lead to some nice moments.
(Speaking of which, I was charging an F-Smash and Little Mac hit me with the KO punch right when I released it. :laugh:)
:4greninja:: I don't know why, but it's somewhat fun. It's like play against :4luigi: when you're :4mario: (Or even :4drmario:). You each have different move-sets but share a common thing.

Top Bottom